Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2nd gen Cab Mount Chops and other welding needs SO.CAL

Old 01-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #42
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easystickerco View Post
Thank You Rylee! Awesome job, fast too!

Nice work. Wish I had that welding talent!
Old 01-11-2014, 11:10 PM   #43
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Nice work. Wish I had that welding talent!
lol, thank you!

thats one was not much to brag about. but heres one to tickle your fancy

Old 01-11-2014, 11:11 PM   #44
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcedtravel View Post
Just got my cab mount chopped today by rylee quick, clean, and cheap very happy thanks again man. Talk to you soon about my sliders
Thanks Gharrity!

sounds good man, looking forward to doing more work on it for you!
Old 01-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #45

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. call for any quotes.

i know someone has to have some sliders they need installed kicking around the garage
Old 01-14-2014, 08:36 AM   #46

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP

ive got spots open this weekend.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:55 PM   #48

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Where are you located
Mission Viejo Ca 92692

south orange county
Old 01-14-2014, 03:50 PM   #50

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Pm'ed!
replied.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:51 PM   #52

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
all pms replied to
Old 01-15-2014, 01:40 PM   #53
TACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to behold
TACO RKN's Tacoma Gallery
I am super happy with Rylee's work...He did a CMC on my rig and I then had him do some welding on my rock rails...I have just been too busy getting my rig ready for the Superstition trip to post any pics...will have to fix that next week...
Old 01-15-2014, 07:21 PM   #54

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO RKN View Post
I am super happy with Rylee's work...He did a CMC on my rig and I then had him do some welding on my rock rails...I have just been too busy getting my rig ready for the Superstition trip to post any pics...will have to fix that next week...
Allan, its been a pleasure working on your truck! Looking forward to doing more work for you. Thanks for all the support thus far!
-Rylee
Old 01-16-2014, 07:42 AM   #55
TACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to behold
TACO RKN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
Allan, its been a pleasure working on your truck! Looking forward to doing more work for you. Thanks for all the support thus far!
-Rylee
Thanks bud...me too...
Old 01-16-2014, 09:29 AM   #56
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
Bump who else needs fabwork?

Slider installs, gussets, CMC's , tabs, anything welding related.

HIT ME UP.
soon as i find me some sliders.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:54 PM   #57

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP. first five are done.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:54 AM   #58

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 01-21-2014, 11:28 PM   #59

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. more mounts being sent out. anyone need any welding this week?