1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Tacoma 05-11 JBL Ready In Dash OEM Replacement Mult

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by yarro, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Jan 11, 2014 at 11:07 AM
    yarro

yarro [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    11' TRD Off Road DCSB
    TREX Eyelids. RIGID Fogs Toyota Skid Plate. AVID Light Bar. Rigid SR 20"Combo LED bar OEM Toyota Running Boards, LEER Canopy RIGID Roof Rack - COMPLETE. FJ cruiser Switch panel install in center isle. (4 new slots for OEM switches) Glove box & Center counsel Lighting with amber switch.
    Hey guys so i know alot of you out there are getting the 2012 or 2014 Radios W Entune, NAV etc..for like $450ish. but i was wondering if anyone has one of these for sale or has any feedback regarding this model. I need somthing W Navigtion/JBL/ and Bluetooth that will work for my 2011 Taco, i still want the OEM feel so im not going aftermarket. This Unit is all amber lighting so it wil match the rest of my truck well. So its either this or the 2012 unit. This one has been confirmed to just plug and play with all factory wires and work with existing Bluetooth, and JBL. The reoson i dont want the 2012 radio unit is because i still dont have a clear answer on which exact model will fit the 2011 and most of the write ups ive read so far seem to have a lot of modyfing to do in addition to making sure i can find one that i need (JBL, ENTUNE and so forth) I dont reall yneed the apps, just need NAV, OEM FEEL and simple isntall. This model sells for $700.00 NEW, which is why i dont want to go with this one. Anyways Please provide feedback and or if you have this unit i would like to buy it.

the followiong are threads ive read on so far reagrdign 2012 and up unit installs
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2n...alling-2014-oem-radio-into-2013-pictures.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2n...s-2012-tacoma-oem-jbl-entune-radio-w-nav.html

best URL http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/au...ing-2012-entune-nav-into-pre-2012-tacoma.html

Thank You.

71eOOEhFw+L__SL1500_.jpg

2. Jan 11, 2014 at 11:27 AM
    yarro

yarro [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    11' TRD Off Road DCSB
    TREX Eyelids. RIGID Fogs Toyota Skid Plate. AVID Light Bar. Rigid SR 20"Combo LED bar OEM Toyota Running Boards, LEER Canopy RIGID Roof Rack - COMPLETE. FJ cruiser Switch panel install in center isle. (4 new slots for OEM switches) Glove box & Center counsel Lighting with amber switch.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top