Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2010 Tacoma 4x4 Sport MGM DCSB 75k in Florida

Old 01-12-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Tacoma 4x4 Sport MGM DCSB 75k in Florida

Truck is for sale but will not be available for pickup until after Tuesday 1/21/2014. I have to go pick up a boat in South Carolina on Monday the 20th.

Only reason I'm selling is to get something cheaper because I really don't drive much due to a company vehicle.

Details:
- 2010 Tacoma Sport 4x4 Double Cab Short Bed, 74K miles, Automatic, runs absolutely perfect. Averages 17 MPG.
- Exterior is in great condition, couple of scratches here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. Truck has never been offroad.
- Interior is in great condition, no tares, rips or stains in the carpet anywhere. Typical use for almost 4 year old truck.
- Bilstein 5100's all the way around, Toytec AAL in the rear, 5k miles on components, rides wonderfully.
- 285/70/17 BF Goodrich All terrains, 7k miles on stock sport wheels.
- Alpine MP3 Pandora Bluetooth USB CD Player, Polk Component speakers up front sound excellent.
- 2 month old factory roof rack.
- All scheduled maintenance performed at all appropriate times.

This truck is very nice and I have babied it. Really hate to sell but I need something cheaper.

$24,500 OBO, Title in hand, Located in Panama City Florida.

PM me here or text if interested. 7o654o5o58.

These are currently the only pics that I have of it. Will take better ones when I get a chance. The tool box is not included in the sale.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:47 AM   #2
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Ttt...
Old 01-14-2014, 03:42 PM   #3

A couple more of the outside. Will add some of the interior once I have a chance to clean it out.

Old 01-15-2014, 02:33 PM   #4

Price reduction.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:00 PM   #5

Ttt...
Old 01-18-2014, 12:52 PM   #6

Bump for more pics...
Old 01-18-2014, 01:51 PM   #7
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately, I'm absolutely broke right now, cause your truck looks great man!

GLWS!
Old 01-19-2014, 06:45 AM   #8
SWFL Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
SWFL Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a FL seller, and if I may ask what is your billies set at and what size aal do you have? That is exactly how I want lime to look.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM   #9

Thanks SWFL. Fronts set at 2.5. Back is a 1.5 aal. Rides excellent.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #10
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and GLWS. I tried to push yours on this thread today on the forum but buyer lives in FL. (I only charge 5%comm.)
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...uck-today.html
Old 01-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #11

Thanks bud!
Old 01-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #12

ttt...
Old 01-27-2014, 03:24 PM   #13

Bump...