Truck is for sale but will not be available for pickup until after Tuesday 1/21/2014. I have to go pick up a boat in South Carolina on Monday the 20th.
Only reason I'm selling is to get something cheaper because I really don't drive much due to a company vehicle.
- 2010 Tacoma Sport 4x4 Double Cab Short Bed, 74K miles, Automatic, runs absolutely perfect. Averages 17 MPG.
- Exterior is in great condition, couple of scratches here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. Truck has never been offroad.
- Interior is in great condition, no tares, rips or stains in the carpet anywhere. Typical use for almost 4 year old truck.
- Bilstein 5100's all the way around, Toytec AAL in the rear, 5k miles on components, rides wonderfully.
- 285/70/17 BF Goodrich All terrains, 7k miles on stock sport wheels.
- Alpine MP3 Pandora Bluetooth USB CD Player, Polk Component speakers up front sound excellent.
- 2 month old factory roof rack.
- All scheduled maintenance performed at all appropriate times.
This truck is very nice and I have babied it. Really hate to sell but I need something cheaper.
$24,500 OBO, Title in hand, Located in Panama City Florida.
PM me here or text if interested. 7o654o5o58.
These are currently the only pics that I have of it. Will take better ones when I get a chance. The tool box is not included in the sale.