Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wrecked 2012 Needs Front End Stuff

Old 02-03-2014, 11:49 AM   #21
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Jami! I hope to have some extra $$$ leftover from the donations to help you out!

I also have that stock skid plate still, but as I said it is pretty banged up and dented. A ball-peen hammer and some paint might make it look as good as new though

I hope we get a NW Meet soon so I can meet some more local peeps and thank everyone for their support and generosity....and of course drink some tasty beverages and eat good food while drooling over Tacos
Old 02-03-2014, 11:57 AM   #22
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Hi Jami! I hope to have some extra $$$ leftover from the donations to help you out!

I also have that stock skid plate still, but as I said it is pretty banged up and dented. A ball-peen hammer and some paint might make it look as good as new though

I hope we get a NW Meet soon so I can meet some more local peeps and thank everyone for their support and generosity....and of course drink some tasty beverages and eat good food while drooling over Tacos
Thank you Ben!! You are awesome. Everyone is! Cant wait to see you back on the road too!
Old 02-03-2014, 12:18 PM   #23
Will-eh-my-za
Willimiza is on a distinguished road

Navy: John C. Stennis CVN 74
Name: Will
Willimiza's Tacoma Gallery
I have a chrome Grille I'd like to get rid of once my white color match comes in. I'm here stationed at the Bremerton Kitsap base as well. Off a 2013 not a scratch on it. They sell 182 new on camelback I'd gladly sell it for 135.00?
Old 02-03-2014, 12:42 PM   #24
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
That is absolutely horrible about the wreck and screwy insurance lie but glad you are ok. I can't imagine what the results would be like with a stock bumper. I know guys always debate about plate bumpers causes frame damage instead of the so called 'crumple zone' the factory build it for but you would not be driving it right now without needing new front end, engine, possible personal injury if not for the plate bumper. I think the plate bumper save you quite a bit in repairs out of pocket. Hope you can get your truck back in proper form soon. Only parts I have but you don't need is the black factory front bumper w/fogs.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:44 PM   #25
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
It's a good thing you had that plate bumper I bet it would of been a lot worse with the stock plastic. Glad your okay wish I could help you out but all I have to offer is an extra set of screws for the grill I bought from Toyota when I misplaced the originals.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:48 PM   #26
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willimiza View Post
I have a chrome Grille I'd like to get rid of once my white color match comes in. I'm here stationed at the Bremerton Kitsap base as well. Off a 2013 not a scratch on it. They sell 182 new on camelback I'd gladly sell it for 135.00?
Okay! I just looked at the site and they have a black one as well for 182 and free shipping. Let me see how much it would cost to paint and Ill let you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattapunk View Post
That is absolutely horrible about the wreck and screwy insurance lie but glad you are ok. I can't imagine what the results would be like with a stock bumper. I know guys always debate about plate bumpers causes frame damage instead of the so called 'crumple zone' the factory build it for but you would not be driving it right now without needing new front end, engine, possible personal injury if not for the plate bumper. I think the plate bumper save you quite a bit in repairs out of pocket. Hope you can get your truck back in proper form soon. Only parts I have but you don't need is the black factory front bumper w/fogs.
I absolutely agree. If it wasn't for the plate bumper the damage would be much worse. Ill be able to get the frame pulled for about $800 give or take and that's the worst of the damage that we know of so far. Gonna have a friend look at my fenders and see if they can get them fixed as well. Looks like I wont need new ones just the flares.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:55 PM   #27
Will-eh-my-za

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
Okay! I just looked at the site and they have a black one as well for 182 and free shipping. Let me see how much it would cost to paint and Ill let you know
Okay sounds good! Hell I wish I had a black Taco I would have just plasti derped it by now lol
Old 02-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #28

Quote:
Okay sounds good! Hell I wish I had a black Taco I would have just plasti derped it by now lol
I did with my last one but it was super hard to keep clean so I wanna avoid that route if I can!
Old 02-03-2014, 01:34 PM   #29
Will-eh-my-za

Quote:
I did with my last one but it was super hard to keep clean so I wanna avoid that route if I can!
True, well good luck! Just shoot me a pm if you're interested.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:39 PM   #30

Quote:
True, well good luck! Just shoot me a pm if you're interested.
Okay thanks
Old 02-03-2014, 03:21 PM   #31
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
• Grill/grill surround - Prefer Black but will go for chrome

I've got a black one you can have. I'll try and get a pic of it tonight when I'm home.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
• Grill/grill surround - Prefer Black but will go for chrome

I've got a black one you can have. I'll try and get a pic of it tonight when I'm home.
That would be amazing!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:10 PM   #33
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
www.pelfreybilt.com

for a front bumper...

I hit a porsche 911 turbo on temecula going 50mph and it left a half inch scratch on the top portion of the tube, whereas his trunk was completely crushed in. Unmatched quality and customer service.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:12 PM   #34
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
They also have good skid plates.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
They also have good skid plates.
Ya I already talked to him about a bumper, about a 12 week wait. I'm gonna try to come up with money to put on tge down payment so I can get that started. Hopefully sooner rather then later but we will see!
Old 02-03-2014, 11:47 PM   #36
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya I already talked to him about a bumper, about a 12 week wait. I'm gonna try to come up with money to put on tge down payment so I can get that started. Hopefully sooner rather then later but we will see!
Nice, they look good on blacked out trucks I promise...
Old 02-04-2014, 12:28 AM   #37
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Do you need front suspension? i have my stock sport bilstines that have not more than 8k miles on them.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:08 AM   #38

I did get access to some stock suspension from a local TW memeber to hold me over if needed. I would like to get the 5100's and get rid of the pucks eventually tho
Old 02-04-2014, 07:21 AM   #39
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
that looks like a really hard hit.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:11 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Nice, they look good on blacked out trucks I promise...
well as long as you promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalbobby View Post
that looks like a really hard hit.
Ya it hurt that's for sure. Heres a pic of the lexus I hit.
Wrecked 2012 Needs Front End Stuff-1452109_10201784326124163_1700811146_n.jpg