Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wrecked 2012 Needs Front End Stuff

Old 02-04-2014, 12:08 PM   #41
Will-eh-my-za
Willimiza is on a distinguished road

Navy: John C. Stennis CVN 74
Name: Will
Willimiza's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
Ya it hurt that's for sure. Heres a pic of the lexus I hit.
Attachment 254717
Damnnnnn fucked their shit uppp, everyone okay?
Old 02-04-2014, 12:14 PM   #42
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willimiza View Post
Damnnnnn fucked their shit uppp, everyone okay?
Ya everyone was fine. 5 cars total involved. 3/5 totaled. My fault too pretty lame. My poor pup got tossed around in the bed pretty good. No visible injuries other then soreness. Pretty sure I re-broke a couple ribs since I was still healing from a broken sternum and ribs. But I never went and got checked (no point really they cant do anything anyways). Other then that everyone else was just bumps and bruises thankfully.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:05 PM   #43
Will-eh-my-za

Well shit happens, just glad everyone was okay! Get back on the road and hopefully my truck will be finished then get a NW group up to the cascade mountains or Tahuya!
Old 02-04-2014, 01:20 PM   #46
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willimiza View Post
Well shit happens, just glad everyone was okay! Get back on the road and hopefully my truck will be finished then get a NW group up to the cascade mountains or Tahuya!
hahaha I think I'm gonna pass on and future Tahuya runs after the last one! ill co pilot tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
So...you remember that skid I was talking 'bout?

Mall crawl like a BOSS with this bad boy!!!
haha those malls will getcha every time

Quote:
Sssshhh!!! WILL!!! None shall speak that name out loud!

the place that shall not be spoken of
Old 02-04-2014, 03:39 PM   #47
Will-eh-my-za

I wanna know what happened! I tore that place up in my Ram haha
Old 02-04-2014, 04:27 PM   #48
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I take it the airbags did not go off?
Old 02-04-2014, 04:35 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I take it the airbags did not go off?
Thank goodness no they did!!
Old 02-04-2014, 04:40 PM   #50
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thank goodness no they did!!
Interesting. Glad you and your pup made it out ok.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:49 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Interesting. Glad you and your pup made it out ok.
Thanks! An ya Everyone is shocked they didn't go off but it's cuz of the bumper from what I've heard.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:51 PM   #52
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Thanks! An ya Everyone is shocked they didn't go off but it's cuz of the bumper from what I've heard.
In theory, the bumper shouldnt have an affect on the sensors. They are inertia switches. If the vehicle comes to a stop fast enough, they should go off. In theory of course.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:26 PM   #54

Quote:
I remember ARB touting their bumpers as the "only Airbag compliant bumper" but that was a while ago. Would be interesting to look into what makes it compliant - crumple zones, gusset design, does a winch affect it etc.
I've heard that as well
Old 02-05-2014, 12:34 PM   #55

Update

Well thanks to someone who saw my thread and passed it along I'm getting some 5100's for the front TW is amazing.

I also found a color matched grill.

AND looks like I have a plan with another TW member to get my current bumper fixed and wont need to replace it.

So now I need:
• Fender flares - Just fronts. Bushwacker pocket style (probably will end up buying new)
• Black pieces below headlights - I now know are bumper fillers
• Headlights
Old 02-06-2014, 11:44 AM   #57
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Well thanks to someone who saw my thread and passed it along I'm getting some 5100's for the front TW is amazing.

I also found a color matched grill.

AND looks like I have a plan with another TW member to get my current bumper fixed and wont need to replace it.

So now I need:
• Fender flares - Just fronts. Bushwacker pocket style (probably will end up buying new)
• Black pieces below headlights - I now know are bumper fillers
• Headlights

Geez, must be nice having tits

Here's a picture of the grill:

I wouldn't call the grill surround 'color matched'. Black is just the color of the plastic. It would have to be painted. However I'm not sure what they did with black trucks, because I probably wouldn't go through the trouble of painting it. Anyhow, it's all yours
Old 02-06-2014, 11:46 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Geez, must be nice having tits

Here's a picture of the grill:

I wouldn't call the grill surround 'color matched'. Black is just the color of the plastic. It would have to be painted. However I'm not sure what they did with black trucks, because I probably wouldn't go through the trouble of painting it. Anyhow, it's all yours
I would so be on that but its not for a 2012
Old 02-06-2014, 11:47 AM   #59
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
I would so be on that but its not for a 2012
Awww shoot. My bad.