Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wrecked 2012 Needs Front End Stuff

Old 02-06-2014, 12:51 PM   #61
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Awww shoot. My bad.
that's ok I found one for a pretty good price that is black, going to order it next paycheck unless someone here has one and wants to sell it. But the black ones are hard to find used so I have found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viorent Grip View Post
I think I might have extra front Bushwacker Pocket Style fender flares. I'll have to go home and check.
That would be awesome!! Mine pretty much snapped right off and so they are zip tied on lol
Old 02-06-2014, 08:35 PM   #63
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks
Old 02-07-2014, 10:59 AM   #65

Well looks like the flares are a go! Thanks Mike

Not just down to headlights and the grill. I have found both online and will order them next week unless someone has any they wanna sell!

Thanks so much everyone for your help
Old 02-07-2014, 11:08 AM   #66
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
We are glad you are Jami and your truck should be ok to get fixed if the airbags didn't deploy.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:25 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
We are glad you are Jami and your truck should be ok to get fixed if the airbags didn't deploy.
Ya I'm so thankful that they didn't!! I have today off work to take care of some things so gonna stop but the auto body shop and get a quote for the frame and fenders. Everything else I should be able to replace myself. Well except the shocks. I'll find a shop or something to take those to.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:33 AM   #68
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
So are you still covered by the same insurance since you got caught up with your payments?

Thats BS if your caught up and they wouldnt cover it. If the insurance policy wasnt cancelled and they allow you to pay the backdues and keep your same insurance rates then you should be covered.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
So are you still covered by the same insurance since you got caught up with your payments?

Thats BS if your caught up and they wouldnt cover it. If the insurance policy wasnt cancelled and they allow you to pay the backdues and keep your same insurance rates then you should be covered.
Right,,,, thats what they told me when I back paid. And then they. Came back and said that they weren't gonna cover it.. So I'm meeting with a lawyer today. Seeming I'm getting sued by a few parties for this (understandably). My ex went an got a lawyer and the lawyer told him he was screwed if I came after him, so we should work together and try to get it covered. From what the lawyer says he thinks we have a good case.. but I'll know more this afternoon. I guess I'm just gonna keep planning on paying for it out of pocket and if there is a better outcome then that's amazing. But in the mean time I really need to get my truck fixed. Driving it the way it is sucks.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #70

And no I have since switched insurance companies
Old 02-12-2014, 11:52 AM   #71

Just a quick update if anyone was wondering. Turns out there is actually NO FRAME DAMAGE took it to a shop yesterday who spent hours measuring and looking it over. It goes in Monday to get the suspension adjusted, the cab pulled back into place, the front cross member fixed, and the fender fixed. No painting will be done since it is not needed at this time. (just a personal preference) so I will have that done at a later time! All that will be left after that will be getting the bumper fixed once Jake is back on town. But all other parts are in the mail or on order!

Again thanks everyone for your help! you all are so awesome
Old 02-12-2014, 07:25 PM   #72
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
Just a quick update if anyone was wondering. Turns out there is actually NO FRAME DAMAGE took it to a shop yesterday who spent hours measuring and looking it over. It goes in Monday to get the suspension adjusted, the cab pulled back into place, the front cross member fixed, and the fender fixed. No painting will be done since it is not needed at this time. (just a personal preference) so I will have that done at a later time! All that will be left after that will be getting the bumper fixed once Jake is back on town. But all other parts are in the mail or on order!

glad to hear there's no frame damage!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2014, 08:01 AM   #73
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Awesome to hear!!!! What bumper did you have in the first place, your story helped get me into the market for a plate bumper?
Old 02-15-2014, 01:25 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Awesome to hear!!!! What bumper did you have in the first place, your story helped get me into the market for a plate bumper?
I got my bumper from northwest trail innovations! He has rly good prices. His weld together kits are $360+shipping I think. Or somewhere around there. He's a rly good guy too with a smaller shop!
Old 02-15-2014, 08:31 PM   #75
Fire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutFire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
Fire Taco Fighter's Tacoma Gallery
what else are you looking for? or need?
Old 02-16-2014, 01:23 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Taco Fighter View Post
what else are you looking for? or need?
Just a front black grill! I have everything else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Thread Jack... these 4 sale?
Nope they are on the way to my place, sorry!
Old 02-16-2014, 10:36 AM   #78
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got my bumper from northwest trail innovations! He has rly good prices. His weld together kits are $360+shipping I think. Or somewhere around there. He's a rly good guy too with a smaller shop!

Be sure to post up some pictures of your new bumper....
At that price, it has gotten me interested in lol
Old 02-16-2014, 12:48 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderpicks View Post
Be sure to post up some pictures of your new bumper....
At that price, it has gotten me interested in lol
There are a bunch of pics on my build thread of it on the first couple pages!
Old 02-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #80
Old No.7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Old No.7's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock chrome grille if your interested, $100 if you want it.