Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wrecked 2012 Needs Front End Stuff

Old 02-03-2014, 09:29 AM   #1
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Wrecked 2012 Needs Front End Stuff

Well Its Time to start rebuilding my truck after an accident. SOOO here is the list of things that I need. If you happen to have something let me know what and how much. I'm in Washington but can pay shipping.

Most of this stuff I know ill end up buying new, but it doesn't hurt to put the word out right?! I dont have too much money so buying used stuff will definitely be preferred.

• Headlights
• Grill/grill surround - Prefer Black but will go for chrome
• Fender flares - Just fronts. Bushwacker pocket style
• Black pieces below headlights - not sure what these are called???
• Bumper - Going to most likely order a new plate bumper
• 5100's
• Front skid plate

And a pic of my baby. Gotta get the frame pulled and other things underneath fixed but I'm going to try and start buying the parts I need now so that I don't have to dump a whole bunch of money in at once. Its been like this since Thanksgiving. I'm tired of driving her and looking at her like this

Old 02-03-2014, 09:34 AM   #3
HolmaTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: IT
Name: Darrius
HolmaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/

You can get some OEM parts from there. But hope she gets better soon
Old 02-03-2014, 09:35 AM   #4
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Wow what did you hit to destroy the plate bumper so bad?? Glad your ok
Hit a Lexus SUV at 50 mph 5 cars involved. 3/5 totaled. Mine is "totaled" due to frame damage. But insurance isn't covering it so gotta fix it out of pocket.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:36 AM   #5
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
rockauto.com

search around they always have a 5% off code.

I just grabbed headlights for my 08' a few months ago for $43 per light.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:36 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolmaTaco View Post
http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/

You can get some OEM parts from there. But hope she gets better soon
thanks! Ill take a look there
Old 02-03-2014, 09:39 AM   #8
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Wait what. Why wouldn't an insurance company cover it? Just curios here.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:41 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Man that blows!! Why in the world want insurance cover it?
Short story version my ex was supposed to cover it while he was still on my health ins. He stopped paying and I was never notified. When I called to make the claim they said I hadn't had coverage for a couple months but if I paid the difference they would cover it. So I did and then they decided not to cover it after all.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:48 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
rockauto.com

They do have pretty cheap stuff

127145206330085 that promo code worked for me
Old 02-03-2014, 09:48 AM   #11

Quote:
rockauto.com

Quote:
They do have pretty cheap stuff

127145206330085 that promo code worked for me
Thank you
Old 02-03-2014, 09:52 AM   #12
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
Short story version my ex was supposed to cover it while he was still on my health ins. He stopped paying and I was never notified. When I called to make the claim they said I hadn't had coverage for a couple months but if I paid the difference they would cover it. So I did and then they decided not to cover it after all.
That Sucks! good luck on the rebuild!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
That Sucks! good luck on the rebuild!
Thank you!

Looks like rock auto has a lot of the stuff I need with good prices!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #14
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you

Yea, it won't be OE Toyota, but for the stuff it looks like you need (body clips/lights/fenders/etc) I would stay way clear of buying OE Toyota parts to save cash anyway.

+ depending on what you buy some of the parts are far superior compared to OE Toyota and cheaper (Gates brand pullys for example).
Old 02-03-2014, 09:55 AM   #15
Quote:
Black pieces below headlights - not sure what these are called???

Bumper Filler assuming that's what you're talking about.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:58 AM   #16

Quote:
Yea, it won't be OE Toyota, but for the stuff it looks like you need (body clips/lights/fenders/etc) I would stay way clear of buying OE Toyota parts to save cash anyway.

+ depending on what you buy some of the parts are far superior compared to OE Toyota and cheaper (Gates brand pullys for example).
Ya I dont mind if its not OE. Saving cash is better right now. The new bumper and getting the frame and fenders fixed will be the most expensive part. Hopefully. Oh and paying for the other cars

Quote:

Bumper Filler assuming that's what you're talking about.
yes! I never knew what they were called or how to search for them lol thanks
Old 02-03-2014, 10:06 AM   #17
Oh yeah as far as your 5100s do you plan on running them with 885's?
Old 02-03-2014, 10:08 AM   #18

Quote:
Oh yeah as far as your 5100s do you plan on running them with 885's?
Yeah, that's the plan! I forgot to add those to the list. But I think Ill just buy all that new.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:18 AM   #19
Haha me too I ended up saving a cat from being crushed and freezing to death, but messing up the front end of my truck so I'm in the market for a new bumper and coils.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:29 AM   #20

Quote:
Haha me too I ended up saving a cat from being crushed and freezing to death, but messing up the front end of my truck so I'm in the market for a new bumper and coils.
Oh no! well at least the kitty made it right! poor truck its always sad when they are banged up.

I know I hate driving my truck the way it is.