Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Double Cab Wet Okole

Old 02-12-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
OneWheelDrive's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Double Cab Wet Okole

SOLD SOLD SOLD Selling a set of Wet Okoles that I bought off a fellow member. I installed them and realized the black is a magnet for my white dog's hair! Passing along for what I paid. Asking $400 plus shipping.

They are for Sport seats with airbags and bolsters. Include rear map pouch with zippers and the center console cover, no logos. $650 plus shipping new. No tears, rips, damage, or major staining. There is a tiny bit of discoloration on the driver's seat, and the rest of the seats are mint. As I was planning on washing them and keeping them, I'll include a bottle of wetsuit shampoo to anyone who buys them. Will not separate fronts and rears unless someone buys rears first.

PM for more info, pictures, or to get paypal info. I can ship same day as payment. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Double Cab Wet Okole-photo-2.jpg   FS: Double Cab Wet Okole-photo-3.jpg  
Old 02-12-2014, 02:29 PM   #2
Chim is on a distinguished road
Chim's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be a jerk, but even at $500 it will be cheaper to do group buy...
Old 02-14-2014, 09:42 AM   #3
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Friday bump!
Old 02-15-2014, 05:00 AM   #4
mike2100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mike2100's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, what kind of dog do you have? I was thinking about getting wet okoles just for the back seats because we're always taking the dogs with us on trips. We have westies though and they are white. They don't shed much but they still leave fur behind. Thanks
Old 02-15-2014, 07:54 AM   #5
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chim View Post
Not to be a jerk, but even at $500 it will be cheaper to do group buy...
Too late! You not only broke the FS thread rules, but you were a JERK!

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens. [new]

... unless you are a jerk.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:53 PM   #6

^ this...
Old 02-17-2014, 08:12 AM   #7
Chim is on a distinguished road
Chim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Too late! You not only broke the FS thread rules, but you were a JERK!

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens. [new]

... unless you are a jerk.

wow... little over reaction??? sheesh I was trying to help the guy
Old 02-18-2014, 05:01 PM   #8
Viper72 is on a distinguished road

Navy: BMCM
Viper72's Tacoma Gallery
Interested...

I am interested but I don't know if I have sport seats or not...
Old 02-18-2014, 05:48 PM   #9
God fearing turkey hunter
chadabear is on a distinguished road

Name: Chad
chadabear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chim View Post
wow... little over reaction??? sheesh I was trying to help the guy

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...27-2012-a.html

Here ya go...Its not rocket science...BUT it is a rule...
Old 02-18-2014, 07:22 PM   #11
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Viper72...if your truck is a TRD Sport then you have Sport seats.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #12
hoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Life Support, VFA
Name: Shay
hoarder23's Tacoma Gallery
TRD period, for sport seats, both Sport and OR have them.

And this is actually a great deal, this is pretty similar to what I bought in the last GB and it was over $500 shipped to me plus took about a month to get them made.

The concerns about dog hair are valid though, I have light grey seats and a black dog and hair is a pain to deal with. It seems that dog hair loves neoprene and never wants to leave it. But if you mind the hair less than OP you win.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:41 PM   #13
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper72 View Post
I am interested but I don't know if I have sport seats or not...
Is the silver Tacoma in your gallery yours? If so, you have sport seats. As mention by other members, TRD Off-Road/Sport has sport seats.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #14

Viper72's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, ok. I just dont want to buy something and get it wrong... No buyer yet???
Old 02-19-2014, 07:34 PM   #15
airmax233 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Max
airmax233's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the rears?
Old 02-20-2014, 04:10 AM   #16

Viper72's Tacoma Gallery
Because I want the whole set for my truck. And you said there is no damage right?
Old 02-20-2014, 07:43 AM   #17

I have a local buyer looking at them Saturday. If it falls through, I'll consider offers with shipping.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:56 PM   #18

Viper72's Tacoma Gallery
Did the local buyer buy?
Old 02-24-2014, 07:03 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper72 View Post
Did the local buyer buy?
Yessir