Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2012 4x4 PART OUT!! (Going back to STOCK, Aftermarket parts coming off)

Old 02-16-2014, 09:06 AM   #61
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Last minute cancelation (NOW A GREAT DEAL!!!)

Buyer for WHEELS and TIRES canceled last minute on me, ANYONE who can make a deal TODAY pm me with the title 7005, you need to have has stock TRD sport or off-road size wheels and tires for a swap, I will give you a great deal on the setup, I have parts scheduled to come off today and need stock to go back to stock!!!!!
Old 02-16-2014, 04:01 PM   #63
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Are the headlights still available?
Old 02-16-2014, 07:07 PM   #64
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
I would like the wheels and tires. I have stock TRD sport rims and brand new off road tires. I'm not local though...
Old 02-16-2014, 09:17 PM   #66
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Jerry
JerryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VdubVr6 View Post
not trustworthy... had the headlights lined up to purchase... many messages sent back and forth and price set... ends up selling them to someone else...

dickmove

end of rant!
I was trying to get them too man but, he sold them to the first person in line. Nothing dick about selling them to the first person that messaged him about the lights
Old 02-16-2014, 09:24 PM   #67
OCsurfer is on a distinguished road
OCsurfer's Tacoma Gallery
I was that first person for once.

Thank Ryan for the smooth transaction.
The new head and tail lights look siiick!

Would've bought every last part if I had the cash.
You take great pride in caring for your stuff and it shows.

Count the days until you're a Tacoma owner again.
Wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors Ryan.

Kevin
Old 02-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #68
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not trustworthy... had the headlights lined up to purchase... many messages sent back and forth and price set... ends up selling them to someone else...

dickmove

end of rant!
I've responded to 350 PM's in two day and your going to call me a dick, GROW UP, ......if you want Retro headlights contact Ambiguous he will hook you up.

And btw a DICK MOVE is trying to cut in line and steal someone else's bid by throwing more money at me

Quote:
Originally Posted by VdubVr6
I will pay top dollar for the headlights. If someone is already spoken for them, I will pay $100 more then what they are offering you. Can send payment paypal asap.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:26 PM   #69
tacoman17 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alec
tacoman17's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up the BAMF sliders from Ryan today, sale went smoothly and can't be more stoked on the sliders. Installing them now!!! I just couldn't wait.
It was great doing business with you!
Thanks again
Old 02-16-2014, 09:38 PM   #70
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Jerry
JerryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
I've responded to 350 PM's in two day and your going to call me a dick, GROW UP, ......if you want Retro headlights contact Ambiguous he will hook you up.

And btw a DICK MOVE is trying to cut in line and steal someone else's bid by throwing more money at me

Hey Ryan, props to you for honoring your word despite the other guy throwing more money at you. I know I would have loved to have gotten those lights but definitely respect the hell out of you for not just chasing the cash..
Old 02-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #71
Will-eh-my-za
Willimiza is on a distinguished road

Navy: John C. Stennis CVN 74
Name: Will
Willimiza's Tacoma Gallery
Haters gonna hate. Bitches gonna bitch. Free bump for you sir.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #72
YLTaco is on a distinguished road
YLTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ryan was nice enough to match a lower price for me for the same item being offered by another member. I had to back out unfortunately but I'm sure the next person in line was able to get it. Trustworthy seller.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:14 AM   #73
tacoman17 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alec
tacoman17's Tacoma Gallery
Had to post a pic of the finished product...picked up and installed all the same day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman17 View Post
Picked up the BAMF sliders from Ryan today, sale went smoothly and can't be more stoked on the sliders. Installing them now!!! I just couldn't wait.
It was great doing business with you!
Thanks again
Old 02-17-2014, 05:32 AM   #74
Black Plague is on a distinguished road
Black Plague's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent about antenna.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:13 AM   #76
HKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really nice
Marines: Devil Dog Extraordinaire
Name: Cameron
HKRunner's Tacoma Gallery
how much for control arms and super bumps
Old 02-17-2014, 07:59 AM   #77
1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
1stgenpre's Tacoma Gallery
Great guy to do business with. Props to you Ryan on the headlight deal...I imagine with all the aftermarket parts you are trying to offer to us here on Tacoma World that it's been quite a headache with going through hundreds of pm's and keeping track of everything. I too, would have bought quite a bit more had the cash been available. I may still get a few small things from you if you still have them available. Postive rep coming your way...
Old 02-17-2014, 08:59 AM   #78
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

dickmove

end of rant!
He can do whatever he wants as the seller. Dick move on your part for posting this message. As long as he didn't take your money and then sell it to someone else...