LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2012 4x4 PART OUT!! (Going back to STOCK, Aftermarket parts coming off)

Old 02-13-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
2012 4x4 PART OUT!! (Going back to STOCK, Aftermarket parts coming off)

Today my fellow taco friends is a sad sad day......

I am going to be parting it out.

Mileage: 24700

PLEASE PM WITH LOCATION AND A PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL!

Here is the list of parts

MODS:

2012 Toyota Tacoma DCLB 4x4 TRD Sport

EXTERIOR:
- Antennx 13" Euro antenna SOLD
- Toyota OEM skid plate SOLD
- Toyota OEM bed mat SOLD
- Toyota OEM roof rack SOLD
- AFE Pro Dry drop in SOLD

- SMD LED parking lights, 3rd brake light, and license plate SOLD
- Smittybilt 27046B Beaver Step for 2" Hitch
- Trimax SXT5 Premium 5/8" Class V Extended Receiver Lock
- WeatherTech channel in vents SOLD
- Redline Tuning Quicklift Plus hood struts SOLD

- Extended rear differential breather (Some parts by fletch aka)
- BAMF Kick up Sliders SOLD

LIGHTING (THIS WILL ONLY FIT A 2012+ TACOMA)
- IPCW Bermuda Black LED tail lights SOLD
- Daytime LED Switchbacks (csjumper2003) SOLD
- FR-X Projectors 6000K (provided by TRS) SOLD
- xbAled Halos (provided by TRS) SOLD

-----Retro fit done by Ambiguous------

INTERIOR
- SMD LED maplights SOLD
- WeatherTech floor liners SOLD
- Flyzeye V2W wired G/B/W SOLD

- Security bar (By mattgecko)
- Panavise Bracket and Mount

EXHAUST
- AERO Turbine 2525xl SOLD
- Turndown tip dump after axel SOLD

COMMUNICATIONS
- Cobra 75 WX-ST CB radio SOLD
- Firestik II tunable CB radio antenna
- Armortech antenna mount
- Heavy duty spring
- Workman SS quick disconnect
- Workman SWR meter w/ jumper cable
- Circuit Breaker mount w/ support SOLD
- Blue Sea Circuit Breaker SOLD
- 100W Breaker Switch SOLD

FRONT SUSPENSION
- King 2.5 coil over remote reservoir shocks SOLD
- Total Chaos upper control arms SOLD
- Wheeler Super Bumps SOLD

REAR SUSPENSION
- King 2.5 remote reservoir shocks SOLD

WHEELS AND TIRES
- 17" Pro Comp 7005 SOLD
- BFG All Terrain 285/70/17 SOLD

- Gorilla Lug Nuts
Old 02-13-2014, 03:49 PM   #3
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sad day, indeed.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:52 PM   #5
never.ride is on a distinguished road
never.ride's Tacoma Gallery
I am in for the headlights. PM coming
Old 02-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #7
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
They inspire me, too. Maybe we'll live long enough to see my truck with a Buick v6 turbo drivetrain transplanted into it. If only the stars line up. I've got huge dreams for this truck. Good luck.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:21 PM   #9
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Define parting out.
I'll take your center air bag Ecu, and passenger occupancy ecu.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #10
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, parting out? I need headlights bad as I wrecked my truck and need replacements
Old 02-13-2014, 04:34 PM   #11
Professional bear handler
MTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud of

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Parting out exhaust/muffler?
Old 02-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #12
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by untuckedtaco View Post
Yes, parting out? I need headlights bad as I wrecked my truck and need replacements
If you have an '08, then his headlights won't work for you
Old 02-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #13
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
Define parting out.
I'll take your center air bag Ecu, and passenger occupancy ecu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by untuckedtaco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTopp View Post
Parting out exhaust/muffler?
lol parting out as in selling his aftermarket parts...not parts needed to sell the truck as stock back to dealer/private
Old 02-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #14
Professional bear handler
MTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud ofMTopp has much to be proud of

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
lol parting out as in selling his aftermarket parts...not parts needed to sell the truck as stock back to dealer/private
Figured the muffler was a longer stretch, wasn't sure if he was gonna put old one on or not
Old 02-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #15
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTopp View Post
Figured the muffler was a longer stretch, wasn't sure if he was gonna put old one on or not
i didnt mean to quote you actually sorry lol

im sure if since its aftermarket he will probably sell it
Old 02-13-2014, 04:44 PM   #17
Shocks is on a distinguished road

Shocks's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the radio and firestik? Where are you located? PM me.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:52 PM   #19
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 02-13-2014, 04:57 PM   #20
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent

Products Discussed in this Thread