LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2010 Double Cab TRD OR with KING suspension (Magnetic Grey, 40k miles, Nashville)

Old 02-13-2014, 08:55 PM   #1
Oysterhead is on a distinguished road
Oysterhead's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Double Cab TRD OR with KING suspension (Magnetic Grey, 40k miles, Nashville)

********SOLD*********

For sale is my 2010 Double Cab TRD Off Road Tacoma. It has King suspension in front and rear (best suspension available) and rides like a dream. 40k miles. Exceptionally clean interior. Looks burly, but it's been a babied mall queen. One of the best riding vehicles I've been in - turnkey rig. Suspension was professionally installed and tuned. Also has a professionally installed Viper remote start and alarm. Well over $10,000 in upgrades.

Of course, the Off Road package includes rear locker, ATRAC, and downhill assist.

$27,500 and I'm located in Nashville, TN (this is LESS than Blue Book for a stock truck!)

Here are the goodies:

-King coilovers front with remote reservoirs
-Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
-King shocks rear with remote reservoirs
-Undercover Tonneau Cover
-Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 (lift will fit 33")
-ProComp wheels
- Viper remote start/alarm with LED fob
-4xInnovation sliders
-Weathertech digital floor liners
-ScanGauge
-All the simple mods like U bolt flip, diff breathers, etc.

Just had our purchase offer accepted on a house, looking to reduce expenses.

Here are a few pictures (one is without bed cover and pre-sliders). NOTE: first pics were taken after fresh fluids at the dealership. This truck is NOT for sale at a dealership. Thanks.

Can email at dgbambic@gmail dot com

Old 02-13-2014, 09:00 PM   #2
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
So your selling your truck because you bought a house? I'm going to say that's a bad idea. Why not keep your truck and pay it off?
Old 02-14-2014, 06:00 AM   #3
Would be nice, MGM, but unfortunately a large brick structure is using up all my cash.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:05 AM   #4
btwice22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
btwice22's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice whip. GLWS!
Old 02-14-2014, 06:13 AM   #5
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
So your selling your truck because you bought a house? I'm going to say that's a bad idea. Why not keep your truck and pay it off?
Bad idea?
Let's see, He can either make payments on something that is going to continually depreciate, OR, he can make payments on something that will continually appreciate. That's a tough one.

Sweet truck OP, GLWS.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:47 AM   #6
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't spend your life living in a truck.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:49 AM   #7
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
He's young guys.. lol I'm young too but even i know this is the better thing to do, eliminate payments and buy things in cash.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:04 AM   #8
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Wow... really wish I hadn't seen this, I could trade you so you can still have a Tacoma!
Old 02-14-2014, 07:47 AM   #9
KMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KMitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sheesh, I hope this is sarcasm.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:10 AM   #10
Bowhunter -)))----->
WisTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
WisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
HE could have possibly meant doing a payoff on the truck wrapping up the xtra money with the financing on the house. This is a very common practice to free up buyers on their monthly payments.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:54 AM   #11
KMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KMitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisTaco View Post
HE could have possibly meant doing a payoff on the truck wrapping up the xtra money with the financing on the house. This is a very common practice to free up buyers on their monthly payments.
Also paying a crap-ton more in interest over a 15-30 year note. Common practice for all the broke people in this country, maybe.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:18 AM   #12
Seems simple to me, dump the truck payment to afford a more expensive mortgage. Buy a cheaper truck (100 series Land Cruiser) with the equity I have in the Taco. Keep monthly expenses even.

Let me know which questions you have on the Taco...(as opposed my finances!, hah)
Old 02-15-2014, 07:14 AM   #13
thewallane is on a distinguished road

thewallane's Tacoma Gallery
glws man. do i see you on I-24 between murfreesboro and nash? i know i see a guy with kings all around and black wheels rolling along with me during rush hour in the am. just wondering. great set up
Old 02-15-2014, 09:51 AM   #14
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck, glws! Just curious, only the passenger side of your rear axle has u bolt flip kit. Is that just to show the difference?
Old 02-16-2014, 12:22 PM   #15
Haha, forgot I took that pic to show the difference of the U Bolts being flipped. Until today, the weather had been crappy here, tough to take new pics. Hope to have new pics tomorrow.

thewallane: Yep, that's me. Most of the miles on the truck are from that stretch of interstate.
Old 02-16-2014, 03:47 PM   #16
thewallane is on a distinguished road

thewallane's Tacoma Gallery
can def vouche this truck looks as clean in person (from outside) as it does in pics. has me very jealous
Old 02-16-2014, 07:16 PM   #17
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looking Taco, any chance you might wanna give a fellow Middle TN MGM owner a great deal on the Undercover bed cover ? Lol, GLWS
Old 02-17-2014, 09:14 AM   #18
cfree5119 is on a distinguished road
cfree5119's Tacoma Gallery
Not quite in my price range... if you middle TN see guys see something under $20, let me know. GLWS on a fine truck.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:15 AM   #19
If someone needs to get the price down, they'll have the option to not take the cover. But for now, it's a complete set.

Folks, please don't ask to PART OUT the truck. No way. This thing is perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4508js View Post
Sweet looking Taco, any chance you might wanna give a fellow Middle TN MGM owner a great deal on the Undercover bed cover ? Lol, GLWS
Old 02-17-2014, 03:05 PM   #20
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
Ok my bad lol, I've always been a believer in "it never hurts or cost anything to ask". GLWS

Products Discussed in this Thread