Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st Gen TRD Intake 2005+ Tacoma 4runner FJ

Old 02-14-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen TRD Intake 2005+ Tacoma 4runner FJ

Selling my TRD intake.

It is in great shape no defects or scratches etc.

I replaced all the bands with stainless ones and replaced the red grommets with black ones I ordered from AFE.

The filter is an AFE Pro-dry S and still looks clean.

Less than 15k miles on everything.

All hardware and instructions included. And original box.

You will need to order another MAF sensor gasket (less than $5) from AFE since they are one-time use.

SOLD Locally, thanks TW.

Old 02-15-2014, 10:12 AM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-16-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-16-2014, 07:32 PM   #4
Vegas4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: martin
Vegas4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Any pic when installed ?
Old 02-16-2014, 07:32 PM   #5
Vegas4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: martin
Vegas4x4's Tacoma Gallery
702 600 5188
Old 02-16-2014, 07:51 PM   #6
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas4x4 View Post
Any pic when installed ?
Hmm no I was thinking about it though but already took it off....

Here's one installed on someone else's vehicle (with RED couplings), I found it with a quick google search....

Old 02-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #7
Will-eh-my-za
Willimiza is on a distinguished road

Navy: John C. Stennis CVN 74
Name: Will
Willimiza's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a reason you're selling it?
Old 02-16-2014, 10:07 PM   #8
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willimiza View Post
Is there a reason you're selling it?
Have to remove it to pass CA smog. Takes about an hour but don't want to be doing it over and over. I like the sound this intake makes though but its only mainly when you punch it and i'm the kind of person that feather foots all day. Rather have the money for other things at this point.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:00 PM   #9
Will-eh-my-za
Willimiza is on a distinguished road

Navy: John C. Stennis CVN 74
Name: Will
Willimiza's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had the cash, if you haven't sold it when I do I will definitely be taking it off your hands. GLWS
Old 02-17-2014, 04:06 PM   #10
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
thanks bump
Old 02-18-2014, 06:42 PM   #12
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-19-2014, 11:32 AM   #13
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-19-2014, 11:38 AM   #14
Blitz714 is on a distinguished road
Blitz714's Tacoma Gallery
does it fit my 2012 ? 2nd gen ? thanks
Old 02-19-2014, 05:51 PM   #15
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz714 View Post
does it fit my 2012 ? 2nd gen ? thanks
I think there is a pump or something on 2012+ trucks that you have to make or a buy a re-locating bracket for.
Old 02-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #16
I like my truck!
1tacoplease is on a distinguished road

Army: SGT - ret.
1tacoplease's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested but looking at your engine bay, I don't think it's compatible with my 2008. I live in SD as well. Let me know.
Old 02-20-2014, 01:49 PM   #17
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
WOAH! Sucha good price, super clean and in great condition, GLWS.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:06 PM   #18
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tacoplease View Post
I'm very interested but looking at your engine bay, I don't think it's compatible with my 2008. I live in SD as well. Let me know.
Hmm it should be I think the only issue with this not working is on 2012+ trucks because there is a pump or something in the way that has to be relocated. I've seen other guys on here run this intake with a relocation mount on 2012+

All I had to do on my truck was remove the stock airbox and the snakey looking breather hose and install... there is even a threaded hole which was already on my truck but not used by anything and the intake needed that hole to mount... its like toyota put that mount hole there on purpose to accept this intake..right?

Mine is a 2006 SR5 v6