Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

PrInSu Design Studio Roof Racks

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #741
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate87 View Post
Any photos of the the most recent access cab rack? Preferably mounted on a truck. Thanks.

Nate

X2
Old 08-11-2014, 06:29 PM   #742
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you guys ordering T-slot nuts from?
80/20 has them, but I figure there are other suppliers.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:31 PM   #743
zscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Where are you guys ordering T-slot nuts from?
80/20 has them, but I figure there are other suppliers.
MSC Direct is a good source. Free next day shipping on most orders.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #744
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zscott View Post
MSC Direct is a good source. Free next day shipping on most orders.
Thanks. T-slot studs might be useful, too. I'll take a look at MSC and at Fastenal.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:03 PM   #745
zscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Thanks. T-slot studs might be useful, too. I'll take a look at MSC and at Fastenal.
The distributor I use for the extrusion sells accessories. Not sure what they have but you can find them at http://www.alufabinc.com Fred and Doug are the two sales reps I have worked with and both are really helpful.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #746
Backdoor Commentator

Old 08-12-2014, 06:13 AM   #747
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
JediNinja's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my rack yesterday, damn it looks great on my truck! Pictures to follow, once I get my spare tire up there.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:13 AM   #749

zscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieby54 View Post
How does the CapRack sit compared to the OEM roof rack? I'd like to have a rack that I can put on my topper that will sit level with the OEM roof rack when in use.
They are going to sit pretty close to level. I sold my OEM rack before I had these aluminum racks on my truck so I haven't tested it but from what I remember the clearances are pretty close. The only concern I would have is that the OEM rack bars are somewhat curved and the caprac is flat. It will probably line up in some areas and not in others due to the curve.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:19 AM   #750
Horsebit
Grieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Grieby54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are going to sit pretty close to level. I sold my OEM rack before I had these aluminum racks on my truck so I haven't tested it but from what I remember the clearances are pretty close. The only concern I would have is that the OEM rack bars are somewhat curved and the caprac is flat. It will probably line up in some areas and not in others due to the curve.
Thanks! I'll be grabbing one of these in the future!
Old 08-13-2014, 11:53 AM   #751
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
I saw the tundra bed rack, but is there any plans for for a tundra double cab roof rack?
Old 08-13-2014, 12:03 PM   #752

zscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
I saw the tundra bed rack, but is there any plans for for a tundra double cab roof rack?
I have one almost done for the 1st gen Tundras. The second gen is on the list as well. I have measurements and such, just need to mock up a design and test fit a prototype.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:35 PM   #753
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
damn these look awesome... makes me want to buy a snugtop and throw the racks on the truck and topper... UBER UTILITY!
Old 08-14-2014, 12:20 AM   #754
Lil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud of

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for updates and for future purchase of my own.

Edit: I saw Sytfu510s rack today in person and fell in love with it. the light bar mount that he had on the front is that something he had you do custom? I would like something to do the same but with a curved 50" bar mounted straight to the side rails instead of the bar using the light bar mounts that come with it. kind of like this that would mount to the side rails instead of into the tracks (since they are already being used)
Old 08-14-2014, 01:13 AM   #755

zscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
Sub'd for updates and for future purchase of my own.

Edit: I saw Sytfu510s rack today in person and fell in love with it. the light bar mount that he had on the front is that something he had you do custom? I would like something to do the same but with a curved 50" bar mounted straight to the side rails instead of the bar using the light bar mounts that come with it. kind of like this that would mount to the side rails instead of into the tracks (since they are already being used)
I have had a couple people want the light bar mounted directly to the side rails. I did one for topher, you can see pics in his "Tenacious Tacoma Build" and I am working with Chux on one as well. Just need good dimensions of the light bar.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:25 PM   #756
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be watching this one.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:23 AM   #757
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have had a couple people want the light bar mounted directly to the side rails. I did one for topher, you can see pics in his "Tenacious Tacoma Build" and I am working with Chux on one as well. Just need good dimensions of the light bar.
Ill be mounting a 42" light bar soon. I I'll post pic when I get it done
Old 08-16-2014, 08:11 PM   #758
Phessor is on a distinguished road

Army:
Phessor's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any time line for a 1989-1994 Xtra cab?
Old 08-17-2014, 04:37 AM   #759
Pura Vida
Chux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Ill be mounting a 42" light bar soon. I I'll post pic when I get it done
Please do
Old 08-21-2014, 04:29 PM   #760

zscott's Tacoma Gallery
Couple of updates. Anyone waiting on an order they are getting close. I am waiting on some of the last rails to be cut before shipping. I appreciate the patience and will be getting them out as quickly as possible. I do have a number of standard configuration cabracs in stock as of today. If you are interested in one of those, they will ship quickly.

Products Discussed in this Thread