1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS- Cobra 75 WXST, Firestiks, Coax and BAMF Tailgate mount

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by pumadave, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Mar 4, 2014 at 6:02 PM
    pumadave

pumadave [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Saratoga, New York
    Vehicle:
    '07 Indigo DCLB TRD Sport
    Westin chrome step bars sprayed black with bedliner, painted stock wheels black, window deflectors, iPod attachement to stock radio, LoPro rollup tonneau, Maglite mod, WeatherTech floor liners, Cobra 75 WX ST with 3' Firestik Firefly on custom behind cab mount, painted shifter console and cup holders black, LED interior and map lights
    For sale is my CB rig. Just installed it last fall but I really have no need for it so it's coming out. Basically a complete CB rig for your truck. Here are the specs:

• Cobra 75 WXST radio with the remote box. (Purchased this used from eBay last fall... few scratches but otherwise works fine)
    • (2) Firestik Firefly anntenae... one 4ft and one 3ft
    • Firestik spring mount
    • 9ft Firestik coax with FireRing with mounting stud (never used - thought I was putting the antenna in a closer location)
    • 18ft Firestik coax with FireRing with mounting stud (this one I had installed on the truck)
    • BAMF 2nd Gen driver's side tailgate mount (painted black - Rustoleum Satin black to be exact :))

Note that the 18' coax will need the radio end connector soldered on to the wire. It comes this way so you can route the wire easier. Plus since I already did that when I installed it, I need to unsolder it to remove it.

Radio at best ebay price is going to be $85, the two antennae and spring mount about $40, cables about $35 and the BAMF mount is $40 (about $200 total plus shipping)... so big package deal... everything above for $150 including shipping.

PM me if interested... pay by PayPal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Mar 10, 2014 at 8:32 AM
    pumadave

pumadave [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Saratoga, New York
    Vehicle:
    Westin chrome step bars sprayed black with bedliner, painted stock wheels black, window deflectors, iPod attachement to stock radio, LoPro rollup tonneau, Maglite mod, WeatherTech floor liners, Cobra 75 WX ST with 3' Firestik Firefly on custom behind cab mount, painted shifter console and cup holders black, LED interior and map lights
    ***bump***

3. Mar 28, 2014 at 5:09 AM
    pumadave

pumadave [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Saratoga, New York
    Vehicle:
    **** bump ****

4. Mar 28, 2014 at 6:40 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Might be intersested in just the tailgate mount if a buyer doesn't want it.

5. Mar 28, 2014 at 6:45 AM
    IlovePinkTACO

IlovePinkTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    805, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCSB TRD O/R
  6. Mar 29, 2014 at 8:04 PM
    IlovePinkTACO

IlovePinkTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    805, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCSB TRD O/R
    Payment sent!

7. Mar 30, 2014 at 4:53 AM
    pumadave

pumadave [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Saratoga, New York
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top