Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS San Diego, CA: 2010 Black Long Travel 4x4 Double Cab

Old 03-07-2014, 07:40 PM   #1
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
FS San Diego, CA: 2010 Black Long Travel 4x4 Double Cab

Never thought I'd see this day, but I'm heading to San Fran for work and I decided I need to sell my rig. All suspension fabrication and installation completed at The Truck Shop in Miramar. The sound system was done at San Diego Car Stereo.

This truck is in great shape and as you will see below is set up very nicely.
I'm probably forgetting a couple things and I'll add them as needed. I am not parting anything out.

Please PM me with any questions/offers.

SOLD

Specs
2010 Black Sand Pearl
Double Cab, TRD Offroad, 4x4
4.0L V6 Automatic
61,XXX miles on the odometer...it's still my DD to work but I've been using the gf's car
Clean title, no accidents

Front
13.5in travel
Built Right Fab 3.5in over long travel kit
Total Chaos LT 4WD 4340 axles
King 2.5x8in Remote Reservoir coilovers
King 2.5x8in Remote Reservoir triple bypasses
Cab mount chop
Shock tower cross bracing above and below the mounts
Total Chaos dual 2.5" shock hoop system
Total Chaos coil bucket shock tower gussets
Total Chaos spindle gussets
Clevis mount limit straps

Rear
17in travel
Deaver F70 leafsprings
Rear frame chopped and gussetted to accomodate custom traditional style shackles
King 2.5x16in Piggyback Reservoir triple bypasses
Rad Flo 2in hydro bump stops
1.5in wheel spacers
Powdercoated bolt in one piece bedcage, spare tire carrier, and lightrack

Body

The Truck Shop front bumper
Glassworks 3" over front fenders and bedsides
Boxed frame
Frame cross braces all around
Driveshaft catch strap
Welded rock sliders

Audio
Pioneer 3200BT head unit
JL Audio
-XD 700/5 amplifier mounted under passenger seat
-Stealthbox w/ dual 10w1v2 subwoofers
-C2-690tx 3-way speakers
-C2-525x coaxials

Interior stuff
Wet Okole seat covers front and back
Weathertech floor liners
Blue/White LED dash guage swap
White interior LED lighting by csjumper

Comms
Uniden Pro520XL CB radio w/ 3 foot Wilson antenna
PA speaker mounted in engine bay
Kenwood TM-281A ham radio w/ 2M whip

Lighting
2 5,000K HID headlights
2 Euro Beam HELLA 4000 Rallyes converted to 3000K HID on front bumper
1 Pencil Beam HELLA 4000 Rallye converted to 3000K HID on front bumper
4 CSI Brute Series HIDs on rear lightrack
2 Rigid Industries Dually rear facing dust lights

Wheels and Tires
16x8 Method Racing 301
BFG T/A KO LT295/75R16 (approx 20k miles on the tires)
Spare is same as other wheels/tires

Performance
URD Mass Air Flow Sensor Calibrator
12" resonator and Wicked Flow Max muffler 18SC250, dumped forward of the rear axle, stock piping

Other
Viper Security system
Craftsman 2 ton jack with desert skid mounted under spare tire

Old 03-07-2014, 07:49 PM   #2
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-07-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
That is one sick truck my friend
Old 03-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #4
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Hate to see this amazing rig up for sale. Whoever gets this is getting a truck that is built right (literally) front to rear and every detail dialed in. Really a great build. Total turnkey e-ticket ride. Should go fast.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:26 PM   #5
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 LT FTW! Solid truck
Old 03-07-2014, 08:41 PM   #7
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Seriously want to sell mine and buy yours. Wonder how fast I'd be able to do that.....
If yours is paid off I can say 1 week . Need to be on it though . Good selling price on yours and start getting that loan rolling .
Old 03-07-2014, 08:51 PM   #8
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
If yours is paid off I can say 1 week . Need to be on it though . Good selling price on yours and start getting that loan rolling .
I wish I was paid off. Still owe a little on it. If I were to sell now I can probably make out with about 10k. But your right, then I'd need the loan and who knows how long that could all take. Fuck I'd love to buy this truck too! Thing is sexy
Old 03-07-2014, 09:04 PM   #9
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
maybe just buy it and then you don't have to answer "what if" later
Old 03-07-2014, 09:08 PM   #10
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
I wish I was paid off. Still owe a little on it. If I were to sell now I can probably make out with about 10k. But your right, then I'd need the loan and who knows how long that could all take. Fuck I'd love to buy this truck too! Thing is sexy
Sounds doable ! Some equity in your current truck . Just have some good credit and wage . Car loan should be pretty quick .few days .
Old 03-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #11
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
maybe just buy it and then you don't have to answer "what if" later
If only life were that easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Sounds doable ! Some equity in your current truck . Just have some good credit and wage . Car loan should be pretty quick .few days .
Guess Ill be looking into this tomorrow. Make a few calls
Old 03-07-2014, 10:42 PM   #12
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is ready to fall apart no one buy it so Eddie has to keep it :P

Very good truck in all seriousness though definitely been battle tested
Old 03-08-2014, 06:57 AM   #13
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-08-2014, 07:41 AM   #14
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
I answered your PM. It's a sick truck and the new owner will not be disappointed.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:43 AM   #15
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! I've always admired your truck. Sad to see it go, no owner is gonna have one hell of a rig
Old 03-08-2014, 08:28 AM   #17
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hoping the new owner molests it.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:37 AM   #18
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! If only I could of waited 6 months to buy my truck!! GLWS
Old 03-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #19
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo&feature=kp