1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS BAMF Sliders w/ Kickouts Bolt-On (DCLB)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by JMWolf96, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 18, 2014 at 6:12 PM
    JMWolf96

JMWolf96 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Severn, MD
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Guys,

I have a set of bolt on BAMF sliders on my 2011 DCLB that I am thinking about getting rid off. They have a small amount of surface rust on them in isolated areas, but have no dents or damage to them. Comes with all mounting hardware.

I live in Severn MD and would prefer a local pickup but would drive a bit to do a drop off. I am not going to ship them. These go for 715.00 new, I am looking to get 400.00.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send pics. Thanks.

2. Jun 19, 2014 at 6:39 PM
    PMK

PMK Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB TRD Sport
    White, debadged, Mudflaps removed, ICON 2.5 in front, 2.0 in rear, all 4 corners have reservoirs, Spidertrax wheel spacers all around, BAMF bolt on sliders, Avid lightbar, oem transmission cooler converted to power steering cooler, aftermarket transmission cooler eliminating all oem transmission cooler stuff, remote mounted spin on transmission fluid filter TrueTrac rear differential, rear diff housing vented and filtered into left side bed box, URD MAF calibrator, Volant intake scoop into oem airbox, second filter removed, airbox internals smoothed, blended and polished throttle body, NST intake manifold spacer, Wet Okolee set covers, WeatherTech Digital Fit mats, inexpensive JVC single DIN, Scangage, AVS Stepshield door sill protectors, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, URD Y pipe with O2 sims.
    I have these on my 2010 DCLB Prerunner. These are solid and look good.

Might want to let them know for certain if they are for 2WD or 4WD, seems one of the mounts is in a different location.

FWIW, I have the 4WD sliders on my 2WD. Required a slight bit of grinding to the oddball plate on each side to clear some river heads, and I did not install the bolts at that location.

PK

3. Jun 19, 2014 at 7:48 PM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon Musk Moderator

Member:
    OP:
    Please review the B|S|T regs and PM a moderator upon completion and you have the requirements ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top