1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ARE hard tonneau cover for sale

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by LXAbuckeye, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Jul 6, 2014 at 7:22 PM
    LXAbuckeye

LXAbuckeye [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Cleveland/Columbus
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma TRD Offroad
    3 inch OME lift, BFG All-Terrains NWTI front plate bumper, KC LZRs mounted on Relentless Fab mounts, color-matched 2011 honeycomb grille, Spyder halo headlights, Depo LED tail lights, 2012 A/C and heater controls, 2012 touch screen headunit
    Hey y'all,

I've got an ARE LSX hard tonneau cover that I'm looking to get rid of. It's for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma short bed. The color is silver streak mica. Its got hydraulic arms, a fabric headliner, and a hardware shroud with a 12 volt light. It's also able to be locked and unlocked via the remote key fob and the key itself, so it keeps any valuables you have locked up safely in the bed of your truck.

For the most part, its in excellent condition. There are a couple minor paint chips here and there, but overall it looks great, and most of the paint chips are not noticable unless you are close to the cover. There is a decal located right below the lock, but that can come off easily.

If you are interested in purchasing this tonneau cover, please PM me with an offer (please do not lowball me!). I will only do local pick up, sorry for the inconvenience (I'm in the Cleveland area FYI). Also, if you have a Backflip tonneau cover that you want to get rid of and are willing to trade for this ARE, I will more than gladly accept that offer.

Products Discussed in

To Top