1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale: ProMaxx nerf bars & Aries bull Bar

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by chulsey4, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Aug 7, 2014 at 3:43 PM
    chulsey4

chulsey4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pikeville, NC
    Vehicle:
    2010 LT 4x4 DCLB
    Camburg LT - Fox w/ DSC Adjusters DTF Front Bumper Fiberwerx color matched Barcelona Red Method Double Standards - General Grabber AT2 (285/75R/16)
    I live in Goldsboro, North Carolina just trying to sell some parts that I don't want on my truck anymore. Both are brand new, came with truck from the dealer and I immediately took them both off. I have a pair of ProMaxx nerf bars that will fit a double cab. I had them on my 2010 double cab, so not sure if it will fit any other year models. All hardware included. Also I have a Chrome Aries bull bar and all hardware included as well.

Prices:

1. Double Cab ProMaxx nerf bars - $150
    2. Aries bull bar - $175

I would prefer cash, as in I haven't really messed around with Paypal and shipping these larger items may be a hassle but I'm willing to work with whatever ideas anyone has. I can deliver to a close location if needed.

IMG_20140807_175757_651.jpg
    IMG_20140807_175818_677.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top