1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2014 TRD Offroad parts for sale. Wheels & Tires, stock susp, floormats, and more

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by TexasTacoLT, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Aug 26, 2014 at 12:18 PM
    TexasTacoLT

TexasTacoLT [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    3" Lift (ToyTech Coilovers and AAL) Bilstein 5100 Shocks Total Chaos UCAs Method Double Standard 17" BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2 (Removed) 33" BFG Mud Terrain Tires Colormatched Grill surround HomerTaco mesh grill insert Legacy "Toyota" Emblem Shrockworks plate rear bumper All-Pro plate front bumper w/ foglights All-Pro rock sliders Smoked Tail-lights DIY Steel Tailgate reinforcement Locking Tailgate handle Tint (15%) w/ sunstrip Tyger Tonneau cover (Removed) Bestop Soft Topper Bushwhacker colormatched fender flares DIY 8-ball shift knob DIY Amber LED grill lights DIY Debadged WeatherTech floormats Sudued US Flag door decals T-100 style tailgate decal Two way radio w/ 3' whip antenna Warn 8000lb winch CalTrend Neoprene seat covers DIY Bed tie-down anchors
    I have some parts from my 2014 TRD OR for sale:

TRD Offroad wheels and tires, around 1500 miles on the set,about 1000 of which were easy highway miles from when I bought the truck inIndiana and drove down to Texas; $300 for the tires $385 for the wheels or $650 for the set. Pick-up only:
    [​IMG]

Chrome grill surround. This was on the truck for less than a week; $95 +Shipping:
    [​IMG]

Chrome emblem; $15 +Shipping:
    [​IMG]

Front Mud Flaps (pictured) and Rear Mud Flaps (not pictured), great condition, just dirty in the pic; $30 for front, $30 for rear, or $50 for both sets +Shipping:
    [​IMG]

Factory UCAs $50 +Shipping (Coilovers, Shocks and U-bolts SOLD):
    [​IMG]

Factory Floormats, great shape; $35 +Shipping:
    [​IMG]

Some prices negotiable, make an offer. Worst I can do is say no.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  2. Aug 26, 2014 at 3:42 PM
    Gincoma

Gincoma Special Edition Member

Member:
    Salt Lake City UT
    Vehicle:
    RIPieces 2005 Tacoma, adios 2011 :'(
    Factory Monster Truck Package with reverse gear.
    do you have pics of spacers on the truck with stock rims, I may be interested in the spacers

3. Aug 27, 2014 at 5:35 AM
    TexasTacoLT

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    3" Lift (ToyTech Coilovers and AAL) Bilstein 5100 Shocks Total Chaos UCAs Method Double Standard 17" BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2 (Removed) 33" BFG Mud Terrain Tires Colormatched Grill surround HomerTaco mesh grill insert Legacy "Toyota" Emblem Shrockworks plate rear bumper All-Pro plate front bumper w/ foglights All-Pro rock sliders Smoked Tail-lights DIY Steel Tailgate reinforcement Locking Tailgate handle Tint (15%) w/ sunstrip Tyger Tonneau cover (Removed) Bestop Soft Topper Bushwhacker colormatched fender flares DIY 8-ball shift knob DIY Amber LED grill lights DIY Debadged WeatherTech floormats Sudued US Flag door decals T-100 style tailgate decal Two way radio w/ 3' whip antenna Warn 8000lb winch CalTrend Neoprene seat covers DIY Bed tie-down anchors
    These are all the pics I could dig up that show the spacers. Not very good ones, I know. I may be able to throw the factory rims and spacers on this evening and snap some better pics if you want. I had no issues with rubbing though when they were on and they give the truck a much wider stance.

Rear before spacers:
    [​IMG]

Rear after spacers:
    [​IMG]

Right rear before spacers:
    [​IMG]

Right rear after spacers:
    [​IMG]

4. Aug 27, 2014 at 5:41 AM
    TacoBurrito07

TacoBurrito07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    07 SWB Dbl cab TRD Sport 4x4
    If you'd be willing to separate the wheels and tires let me know.

5. Aug 27, 2014 at 5:49 AM
    TexasTacoLT

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    Sure would. Which are you interested in? Would you be able to pick up? I don't really want to ship something so big.

6. Aug 27, 2014 at 6:38 AM
    Kevinztaco

Kevinztaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    none yet
    What don't you like about the wheel spacers? No benefits for all the troubles?

7. Aug 27, 2014 at 7:43 AM
    TexasTacoLT

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    I really liked them when I had them on. Don't have anything negative to say about them. I mainly bought them for the more aggressive stance. They are super easy to install, just need a lug wrench and a wire brush to knock off any rust/debris from the hub.

When bought new wheels, the spacers became unnecessary. If I could, I would put the spacers on with my new wheels to get a really wide stance; I tried that though and they rub like crazy so I took them back off. They don't rub at all with the stock wheels/tires.

8. Aug 27, 2014 at 3:44 PM
    TexasTacoLT

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    Joke of the day:

My friend asked me, "Why are you getting a divorce?" I responded, "My wife wasn't home the entire night and in the morning she said she spent the night at her sister's house." He said, "So?" And I responded, "She's lying. I spent the night at her sister's house!"

9. Aug 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM
    yarro

yarro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    11' TRD Off Road DCSB
    TREX Eyelids. RIGID Fogs Toyota Skid Plate. AVID Light Bar. Rigid SR 20"Combo LED bar OEM Toyota Running Boards, LEER Canopy RIGID Roof Rack - COMPLETE. FJ cruiser Switch panel install in center isle. (4 new slots for OEM switches) Glove box & Center counsel Lighting with amber switch.
    interested in the spacers, will they rub with 275?

10. Aug 27, 2014 at 9:04 PM
    stucksucksnayota

stucksucksnayota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
  11. Aug 28, 2014 at 5:45 AM
    TacoBurrito07

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    I would be interested in the wheels but I don't know when I'd be able to get down to you.

12. Aug 28, 2014 at 6:06 AM
    project671

project671 Well-Known Member

Member:
    GUAM
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    dirt king 3.5 LT front, 8'' 2.5 king remote resi coilover front, king 2.5 remote resi rear, flowmaster exhaust, custom front bumper, satoshi grill, 50'' roof mounted lightbar, glassworks unlimited 4'' flare 3'' rise front fenders, AE 17'' rims
  13. Aug 28, 2014 at 9:12 AM
    TexasTacoLT

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    PMs replied to.

14. Aug 28, 2014 at 9:51 AM
    mattvivsound

mattvivsound Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Southern MD
    Vehicle:
    '01 Tacoma TRD, 4x4, V6
    willing to ship the Shocks & Coils? I am in MD and will cover shipping from my account.

15. Aug 28, 2014 at 12:10 PM
    TexasTacoLT

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    I can ship the shocks and coils. Someone else has already spoken for them, but if it falls through, I'll let you know.

16. Aug 28, 2014 at 12:11 PM
    TexasTacoLT

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    Let me know when/if you think you can get down here and I'll get them dismounted.

17. Aug 28, 2014 at 12:14 PM
    someperson39

someperson39 Active Member

Member:
    interested in spacers. pm'd

18. Aug 28, 2014 at 4:22 PM
    TexasTacoLT

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    Joke of the day:

The Lone Ranger and Tonto were hunting buffalo one day to no avail. Tonto jumps off his horse, puts his ear to ground and says, "Buffalo come." The Lone Ranger asks, "How do you know that?" Tonto replies, "Ear sticky."

19. Aug 28, 2014 at 6:14 PM
    TacoBurrito07

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    I'm not going to be able to make it down there anytime in the next 5 months so don't hold onto them. Thanks.

20. Aug 29, 2014 at 9:46 PM
    TexasTacoLT

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    '14 TRD Offroad
    Joke of the day:

Teacher: "Kids,what does the chicken give you?"
    Student: "Meat!"
    Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
    Student: "Bacon!"
    Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
    Student: "Homework!"

Products Discussed in

To Top