Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TONS of Tacoma parts...Gotta go!!

Old 09-01-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
tomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
TONS of Tacoma parts...Gotta go!!

I'm cleaning out the garage so these have to go. They were taken off my 2006 tacoma with ~15K miles at that time. They're either used from then or new that I just haven't used. I'm located in Jefferson City, MO. Several items sold but there's still a few more- Prices reduced to move- make an offer!

OEM rims, set of 4. Normal slight scratches from one rotation and weights. $175 SOLD

Full OEM Off Road suspension, $80. I have the UCA's as well but they're not in the pic, LMK if interested and I'll add those for $20 SOLD

2006 OEM chrome Grille, small scratches, $75

Tom Woods Drive shaft, $180 shipped

I have other stuff too just haven't got the pics yet (factory subwoofer system) LMK if interested. All prices are for local pickup unless listed differently but I'll ship anything and everything for what it costs- we'll work it out for whats cheapest for you. PM me!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:23 AM   #3
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
If those are "OE" running boards, I would say TX.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:29 AM   #5
tomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
If those are "OE" running boards, I would say TX.
They are factory OE running boards, thx
Old 09-01-2014, 09:31 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Ship either of those driveshafts? I'll pay for shipping
Old 09-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #7
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Ship either of those driveshafts? I'll pay for shipping
I'll ship them, I'll find out the shipping cost if you want them for sure, just lmk.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:36 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Short bed or long bed?? I'll definitely take the OEM driveshaft if it's for a DCSB. Pm incoming
Old 09-01-2014, 09:36 AM   #9
AZM has a spectacular aura aboutAZM has a spectacular aura aboutAZM has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mike C...
AZM's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent on snug top
Old 09-01-2014, 09:40 AM   #11
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
op where are you located? interested in wheels
Jefferson City, MO, I can ship if need be, just lmk
Old 09-01-2014, 09:42 AM   #12
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Short bed or long bed?? I'll definitely take the OEM driveshaft if it's for a DCSB. Pm incoming
Yep, DC short bed.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #13
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomesd View Post
Yep, DC short bed.
All right, I sent you a pm bud. Just hit me up when you got a price and I'll send the money.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:48 AM   #14
Foxman1218 is on a distinguished road
Foxman1218's Tacoma Gallery
snugtop still available?
Old 09-01-2014, 09:50 AM   #15
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman1218 View Post
snugtop still available?
It is pending sold- gotta get a shipping quote
Old 09-01-2014, 09:55 AM   #16
Foxman1218 is on a distinguished road
Foxman1218's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomesd View Post
It is pending sold- gotta get a shipping quote

ok thanks if it doesnt work and no one else is ahead of me im very intersted shipped to 60510
Old 09-01-2014, 10:03 AM   #18
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Price for the 885's shipped to 92071? Thanks!
Pending sold but I'll post shipping on the original thread when I get it in case it falls thru, thx for the interest!
Old 09-01-2014, 10:05 AM   #19
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed about the coils