Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

DTF 6 over long travel kit

Old 09-06-2014, 05:31 PM   #1
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
DTF 6 over long travel kit

Hey guys the day has come! We are now selling our production version of the DTF 6 over LT kit. After tons of testing and tuning we are now ready to release it to the pubic. The kit bolts directly to factory location and requires zero frame modification. Fits 05-15 2wd 6 lug tacomas and retains factory wheel bearings, brakes, and speed sensors (for those who require ABS). Cycles 19" of travel with aftermarket bumpstops which can be mounted to bump off the lower control arm or upper control arm. If using stock bumpstops the travel is limited to 16". Can be installed in your driveway with basic hand tools. The only welding required is one tab per side for the limit straps. We are selling the kit for the introductory price of $3650.

The kit includes (2) Heimed upper control arms, (2) lower control arms, (2) race spindles, (2) heimed steering adapters, (2) coilover adapters, (4) limit straps, (2) 1" Uniballs, (2) 1.5" uniballs, (2) 3/4" heims , (4) 7/8" heims, and all Grade 8 Hardware. The kit utilizes the short body of a 10" sway a way coil over. Pre-valved coilovers with dual rate springs can be added for an additional +$1350.

Product pics.

Prototype pics

Action shots

Requires 17" rims with 4.5 max back spacing. Designed to run 35" tires but will work fine with 33-37 inch tires.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:18 PM   #3
nd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nd4spdbh's Tacoma Gallery
*drool*

if only in 4x4.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
MightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Gabriel
MightyMouse-SCT's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet kit.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #5
catattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud ofcatattacksdog has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
catattacksdog's Tacoma Gallery
I just watched your videos with my favorite bottle of lube by my side....So sexy. If only in 4X4!!!!
Old 09-07-2014, 12:47 AM   #6
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-07-2014, 02:32 AM   #7
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Any other vids? Not knocking but I've seen harder jumps on factory stuffs. Either way, are you looking into the 4x4 side as well?

Edit: also the craftsmanship looks great! Clean product. Stainless or powdercoated?
Old 09-07-2014, 02:54 AM   #8
MightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMightyMouse-SCT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Gabriel
MightyMouse-SCT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Any other vids? Not knocking but I've seen harder jumps on factory stuffs. Either way, are you looking into the 4x4 side as well?

Edit: also the craftsmanship looks great! Clean product. Stainless or powdercoated?
Can't be serious ?

Stock truck jump like this = totaled new tacoma with 500 miles on it

http://youtu.be/bCKboyXBGrg
Old 09-07-2014, 02:55 AM   #9
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2014, 03:34 AM   #10
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stock stuffs. Upper and lower control arms. Not full stock suspension.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:14 AM   #11
assaultrecon28 will become famous soon enough
Name: Mark
assaultrecon28's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Can't be serious ?

Stock truck jump like this = totaled new tacoma with 500 miles on it

http://youtu.be/bCKboyXBGrg
That looked bad, but totaled? What was damaged enough to total it?
Old 09-07-2014, 11:54 AM   #12
Cjanik is on a distinguished road
Name: Chase
Cjanik's Tacoma Gallery
^^Looks like the whole front end (engine bay/hood/side fenders) bent upwards on that landing.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #13
pgthe1 is on a distinguished road

pgthe1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I feel the same… I’m not impressed with what was shown inthe videos by a full blown race kit. But very nice craftsmanship.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #14
VA6DCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by assaultrecon28 View Post
That looked bad, but totaled? What was damaged enough to total it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjanik View Post
^^Looks like the whole front end (engine bay/hood/side fenders) bent upwards on that landing.
Guy is definitely a dumbass.

But I bet the only damage was his rack and pinion. I did something similar with my truck and bent my tierods and messed the rack pretty good.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:32 PM   #15
nd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shednd4spdbh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nd4spdbh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How about you go jump your truck with "factory stuffs" to the same level that are in the vids and come back and give us a report on what broke?
Old 09-07-2014, 01:35 PM   #16
VA6DCO

Haha if I had dune here I would definitely give er with what I've got. Stock uppers and lowers with an after market spindle.

For sure I would.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:37 PM   #17
the little red truck that could
outdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
outdoorAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd4spdbh View Post
How about you go jump your truck with "factory stuffs" to the same level that are in the vids and come back and give us a report on what broke?
I was just about to say this

Reminds me of this, Ford Raptor jumps 90 feet!: http://youtu.be/ItCvTWOt2yE
Old 09-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #18
VA6DCO

Check this thread if you haven't already.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...rawler-31.html

Running stock uppers and lowers, maybe even stock spindle don't remember.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:47 PM   #19
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check this thread if you haven't already.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...rawler-31.html

Running stock uppers and lowers, maybe even stock spindle don't remember.
you need to get off this thread. you clearly dont know what your talking about. no stock truck would survive any of the hits this kit takes in any of those videos. like others have said go huck your shit and come back and tell us how it went. otherwise GTFO
Old 09-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #20
VA6DCO

Ahaha I never said that. I just asked if there was better vids cause those don't prove anything IMO.
Clearly you misunderstood what I said when I have seen stock suspension parts take hits like those without issues. I didn't say full stock once.
But I'm enjoying the conversation.