Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2009+ OEM LED Tail Lights & 2" Receiver Hitch D-Ring with 3/4-Inch Shackle

Old 09-09-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
2009+ OEM LED Tail Lights & 2" Receiver Hitch D-Ring with 3/4-Inch Shackle

2009+ OEM LED Tail Lights - both lights sold

No cracks, some scratches on driver side light.

No harnesses; you will have to re-use your current ones.

I know for sure any 2005+ harness will work because I found some of these about a year ago for my neighbor and he re-used his harnesses from his 2005 prerunner truck with no issues.

2" Receiver Hitch D-Ring with 3/4-Inch Shackle - $25 Shipped. $15 local.

Shackle was silver and was rattle canned flat black and is has some flaking.

Came with a bumper I bought and never really used it... I do a lot of towing so I just leave my receiver ball in my hitch all the time.

North San Diego area
Attached Thumbnails
2009+ OEM LED Tail Lights & 2" Receiver Hitch D-Ring with 3/4-Inch Shackle-l1040144.jpg   2009+ OEM LED Tail Lights & 2" Receiver Hitch D-Ring with 3/4-Inch Shackle-l1040143.jpg  
Old 09-09-2014, 05:21 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
whats local?
Old 09-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #3
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take tge lights. Is it 100 each or total? I only need passenger but ill take both if its 100 total. I can pm you after work later tonight. For sure sale though
Old 09-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #4
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Ill take tge lights. Is it 100 each or total? I only need passenger but ill take both if its 100 total. I can pm you after work later tonight. For sure sale though
Ill take the drivers side
Old 09-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #5
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
sent u guys pm's.. willing to split up the pair if I have buyers for each.

$50 per side plus shipping.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #6
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Ill take the drivers side
Ah perfect! Let's make this happen! Hopefully it'll be $50 each plus shipping then. Waiting for reply from op
Old 09-09-2014, 05:51 PM   #7

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
done and done mang
Old 09-09-2014, 05:58 PM   #9
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Ah perfect! Let's make this happen! Hopefully it'll be $50 each plus shipping then. Waiting for reply from op
yeah looks like the other guy wants the one light so it's $50 for the one side plus shipping...
Old 09-09-2014, 06:05 PM   #10
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Do you know the brand receiver hitch? Thanks. Im local SD
Not sure there is a yellow/white tag but the lettering has faded... I am guessing it was a price tag.

Also the shackle is actually 7/8 not 3/4 not sure if it makes much difference.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:28 PM   #11
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
Not sure there is a yellow/white tag but the lettering has faded... I am guessing it was a price tag.

Also the shackle is actually 7/8 not 3/4 not sure if it makes much difference.
One more dumb question. I just put a factory hitch on for a recovery point. Im guessing factory hitches are 2" right? If so Ill take it.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:30 PM   #12
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
One more dumb question. I just put a factory hitch on for a recovery point. Im guessing factory hitches are 2" right? If so Ill take it.
Yeah this fits a factory hitch which is 2"