1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Cobra IV CB Radio Setup SoCal

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by shweller, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Sep 19, 2014 at 8:35 PM
    shweller

shweller [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport SB 4x4
    PoP 'N' Lock Satoshi Grill (Did it Myself) DSM UCA's (Desert Products) FXR 1.1 w/Gatling Gun Shrouds Phillips 85122 Method Racing Wheels HID Hella 500's behind Satoshi grill Fog Light Anytime Illuminated 4x4 Switch Ultragauge PIAA 510"s King Coilovers w/resi's Rear TSB Leaf Packs All Pro Sliders Bolt on sliders 255/75 R17 BF Goodrich Mudders Spidertrax wheel spacers Neoprene arm rests Weathertechs Wet Okoles w/TRD Allpro Ofrroad Apex bumper and IFS skid plate
    Hello Tacomaworld,
    I am selling my Cobra IV CB Radio Set Up. Complete ready to go minus the antenna. It comes with the CB Radio, Antennas Mount, Mic and Antenna Cable. I had the CB mounted on the Passenger side of the center console and the Antenna on the Driver side rear of the bed. Local pick up in SoCal or shipped via PayPal payment. Add 3.5% for PayPal fees if shipped. I am asking $60 cash in person or $70 shipped. PM me with any questions.
    Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sep 20, 2014 at 11:16 AM
    Kuhl29

Kuhl29 King of the Goobers

Member:
    Brea, CA
    Vehicle:
    White 07 PrerRunner
    Swayaway stock replacement coils, Bilstein 5100's (rear), Removed Swaybar, Magnaflow Exhaust, 8000k HID Kit, camburg UCAs, camburg spindles, Doug thorley shorties
    I want. When are you available?

3. Sep 20, 2014 at 9:23 PM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    PoP 'N' Lock Satoshi Grill (Did it Myself) DSM UCA's (Desert Products) FXR 1.1 w/Gatling Gun Shrouds Phillips 85122 Method Racing Wheels HID Hella 500's behind Satoshi grill Fog Light Anytime Illuminated 4x4 Switch Ultragauge PIAA 510"s King Coilovers w/resi's Rear TSB Leaf Packs All Pro Sliders Bolt on sliders 255/75 R17 BF Goodrich Mudders Spidertrax wheel spacers Neoprene arm rests Weathertechs Wet Okoles w/TRD Allpro Ofrroad Apex bumper and IFS skid plate
    Pm headed your way.

4. Sep 20, 2014 at 9:27 PM
    mountainwolfpup

mountainwolfpup Ford Guy (Formerly known as a Toyota Guy)

Member:
    Vancouver, WA
    Vehicle:
    2015 Ford F150 Lariat FX4 3.5l Eco
    First month of ownership... This month I'm removing front air dam, and also Rhino lining the bed.
    Is this the Cobra 19 Ultra III ???

Sure it is. Walmart is selling these for $31 online. Click here.

Makes yours seem a bit pricey, right?

5. Sep 20, 2014 at 9:44 PM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    Yup it is. I am selling it with the antenna mount and antenna cable. You should go buy it from wal mart then. Since its such a good price. Mine has been peaked and tweaked for max output by a local cb shop.

6. Sep 20, 2014 at 9:53 PM
    mountainwolfpup

mountainwolfpup Ford Guy (Formerly known as a Toyota Guy)

Member:
    Vancouver, WA
    Vehicle:
    2015 Ford F150 Lariat FX4 3.5l Eco
    First month of ownership... This month I'm removing front air dam, and also Rhino lining the bed.
    Ok, just thought it seemed like a high price.

BTW that model CB doesn’t have the drift and adjustment problems of older CBs and won't need peak and tuned. Also, most of that adjustments to a CB really are related to the paired antenna, which you are not including. Now if you included a Firestick or something like it that would be a pretty good deal. Just say'in.

7. Sep 21, 2014 at 3:59 PM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    Buy/Sell/Trade rules [Revised 11/27/2012]
    You should only be posting in here if you're selling something specific, or looking to buy something specific (secondhand). If you have general questions about what to buy, or what kind of part you need, those belong in the appropriate forum, not in Buy / Sell / Trade.

SELLERS RULES
    1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
    2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
    3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
    4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
    5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
    6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
    7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
    8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
    9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day
    10. Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld [NEW]
    11. Please do not make multiple threads for the same items [NEW]

BUYERS
    1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens. [new]

DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.

Respect the rules buddy!

8. Sep 22, 2014 at 3:36 PM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
  9. Sep 23, 2014 at 7:31 PM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
  10. Sep 25, 2014 at 6:38 AM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
  11. Sep 27, 2014 at 7:12 AM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
  12. Sep 30, 2014 at 9:35 AM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
  13. Oct 9, 2014 at 6:15 AM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
  14. Jul 6, 2015 at 2:11 PM
    shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    PRICE DROP! $40Fftf & $50 shipped!

15. Jul 10, 2015 at 1:09 AM
    Dantwenty2

Dantwenty2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Saugus, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD OFF-ROAD DCSB
    Fox 2.0 coilovers, yellow fogs, Peltyfry bed light bar with Rigid Duallys.
  16. Jul 10, 2015 at 7:06 AM
    Zona Scout

Zona Scout The Local Marina Master Baiter

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Tucson, AZ-->Oahu, HI
    Vehicle:
    2013 Wannabe Baja Badass Storm Trooper Knock Off Attempt
    Generic Cliche Bullshit
    I'll do $40 shipped if you're interested in selling it at that rate. I'm in AZ so a flat rate box shouldnt be that expensive.

Products Discussed in

To Top