1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear springs w/ AAL & 1 inch block FEELER

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by NorthwestCruiser, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Nov 4, 2014 at 5:04 PM
    NorthwestCruiser

NorthwestCruiser [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Snohomish, WA
    Vehicle:
    1996 Land Cruiser
    Custom 3 link, 40's etc..
    I will be upgrading to Dakar leaf springs from my stock leaf pack plus the Icon 3 leaf AAL. Icon makes the best AAL you can get. Normal 1 leaf AAL sets wear out over time and make for a rougher ride. I am upgrading only because I am getting a very heavy roof top tent and don't want these springs to go to waste. They ride very well and practically new, only been on my truck for the last 2000 miles and never had any weight in the back besides my canopy. U-bolts will be included with springs. AAL lifted the rear between 1.5 inches and 1.75 inches. You DO NOT need new shocks for this, it is advised but not needed.

1 inch aluminum block is from Toytec and I got them without the U-bolts since there was enough space on the ubolts that came with the AAL. Installed 2 days after the AAL (went on with my new shocks), basically brand new.

These are perfect for someone who doesn't have a RTT, wants to lift the truck for looks, or goes off road, or carries some weight and is a cheap but very high quality rear lift.

Im thinking $100 for the pair of spring packs? AAL alone new is $250, had mine professionally installed.

Blocks I would let go for $20 for the pair. These prices DO NOT include shipping.

Ill get pictures up tomorrow as it is dark now outside, but these springs and blocks are in VERY good condition, DO NOT SQUEEK.

Difference of before/after AAL without block:

photo18_a50f7370e98a57596d0920663ad138c2d7260185.jpg

2. Nov 4, 2014 at 5:16 PM
    JRI

JRI Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Williamsburg, VA
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB
    Interested in the springs, pm sent