1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Free Wheel Bearing Giveaway!"!!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by BamaToy1997, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Jan 13, 2015 at 8:43 AM
    BamaToy1997

BamaToy1997 [OP] Wheel Bearing Master

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    1997 Tacoma 4X4 AKA "Blue Beast"
    best wheel bearings around! www.marionbumper2bumper.com
    Since I didn't specify on this storyline, what the hell, open to 2WD as well!

Nice one! Not just a story, but to Twas' the Night Before Christmas!

2. Jan 13, 2015 at 9:07 AM
    tacoma16

tacoma16 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    Double cab SR5 4x4
    Damn, just noticed the price difference between the 4wd and 2wd. +1 :cool:

3. Jan 13, 2015 at 3:03 PM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Yeah, well I can extend the deadline to get more stories, but if I don't specify 2WD or 4WD, I can't very well change THAT later. lol.

4. Jan 13, 2015 at 3:08 PM
    tacoma16

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    Double cab SR5 4x4
    fair enough. Glad you extended it. Looking forward to some good reads.

5. Jan 13, 2015 at 7:22 PM
    Pavlovsdog

Pavlovsdog Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner 2WD
    Bill,

Were my story to win (being a 2wd hub) I'd be willing to pay a tad more than shipping to offset your costs. You're a fair guy and so am I.

6. Jan 13, 2015 at 11:21 PM
    S13chris

S13chris Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Jacksonville nc
    Vehicle:
    07 dbl cab 4x4
    Tail gate mod, debadged, and weather techs, satoshi grill, diff breather mod, Duratracs 265/70/17, snugtop shell w/ rack, sleeping platform for bed, LED's for interior lights/Reverse lights/license plate, BHLM & DTRL Mod.
    Hi my name is Samantha, you can call me sam though. I would like to tell you a little bit about my life. Well, I'm going to skip to the best of my life so far…. That’s meeting the man of my dreams. Last December this gorgeous man walked into the dealership looking for a lovely lady like myself. He searched the lot examining other girls from their tires to their tailgates. He was deep in thought when he finally came up to me. It was love at first sight! He looked dead into my headlights and right then and there I knew it was a done deal. What can I say I'm one sexy b*tch, not to sound too conceded. A few hours later we were driving off the lot together. He drove us to his house but for some reason he parked me on the other side of the neighborhood and walked home, I was confused… Was he ashamed to have me at his house? A couple hours went by when he came back and sat down in the driver seat and said "we have to talk". He came straight forward and told me he was married, and he bought me behind her back. My engine sank right there, I wanted to leak window wiper fluid everywhere but I was able to hold it back. He said his wife Alicia hated me and didn't want to see me or to ever ride in me. We talked for a little bit and discussed our situation and we decided we can work through this even though his wife hated me, but he would make our relationship work.
    Skipping forward a few weeks him and I were doing great, riding everywhere together, taking to trails on base (oh yea i forgot to tell you he looks great in uniform), but one thing still lacked… His wife still wouldn't even look at me. So my love got me a new set of tires (Duratracs 265/70/17), a new beautiful Satoshi grill, BHLM, and a snugtop camper shell, he did all this for me for nothing more than pure love. I think his wife had seen how much he loved me and how d*mn good looking I was so one day she came outside with him and said "let’s take her for a ride". I couldn't believe it, she was coming around to me and I loved it. Sense then she loved to drive me around and take rides with just the three of us. I know it sounds like a messed up relationship the three of us loving each other, but it worked for us!
    So I have to get something off my dash… My man has been deployed for 6 months now and Alicia and I have been spending a quite a lot of time together. It almost seems like cheating because she spends every day riding me…. nothing sexual though… at least not yet hehehe. So Alicia and I have been talking and she is thinking of telling him that we want it to be a strictly lesbian relationship. I’m afraid it will break his heart. So we might tell him we wouldn't mind if he see's other Tacoma's, but I'm afraid ill be super jealous of a new broad in his life. But I guess we will have to wait till he comes home. Ill keep you guys in the loop of our crazy love life :)

image.jpg

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  7. Jan 19, 2015 at 6:03 AM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Bump for some more great stories to come!

8. Jan 24, 2015 at 5:40 PM
    tacoma16

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    Double cab SR5 4x4
    This. Looking for some good reads :D

9. Jan 26, 2015 at 12:01 AM
    austin62

austin62 BushMaster

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    california
    Vehicle:
    99 LT trd, 2002 2.4l
    Halfed 3 linked on 33s with 4wd , kings infront ,foas in rear and bumped and strapped 24 travel in rear and 16 infront all bumped on foxs. Fully caged and lights galore
    He picked me up from that lot on a very sunny day as i was hoping he would be my owner knowing how much he had liked me the day before when he came to test drive.....ya i guess u could say his manual skills werent the greatest but he knew how to please me with other skills....;) it wasnt even 4 hours into owning me that i quickly realized my prius blue paint would no longer seem prius blue.....I WAS NOW WORLD RALLY BLUE ..he first made me as if i was a beautiful subaru by the way he painted my wheels the gorgeous bronze......tge days we go offroading are the days i long for very much...the way he slides me sideways on loose gravel and dirt makes me purrr :) the way he laps my gears and passes queers does more than meets the eye......he always seems to be putting money into me and sometimes is broke because of it...but thats alright because i repay him by being the best subi/taco i can be...i love to soak up rought terrain when he needs me to ....even just the other day he was greasing me up for some smooth action.....but thats when he noticed the sqeak and he heard the squak....even i didnt see it coming.....it happend on a frightful day..my foot became sore and lame...i felt awful as if i had let my master down......i inspected myself and i discoverd my bearings were no longer true......so i decided i needed to find something to do.....that is why now i am writing to you....you will be my savior oh great and faithful giveaway......you will make me drive great for yet another day....

Signed ,
    Prius blue subaru/taco

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  10. Jan 26, 2015 at 12:02 AM
    austin62

austin62 BushMaster

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    california
    Vehicle:
    99 LT trd, 2002 2.4l
    Halfed 3 linked on 33s with 4wd , kings infront ,foas in rear and bumped and strapped 24 travel in rear and 16 infront all bumped on foxs. Fully caged and lights galore
    Here she is in her natural habitat

IMG_20150108_184126.jpg

11. Jan 26, 2015 at 7:25 AM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Now we are seeing more stories. Lets keep em coming! The members will all vote for the winner!

12. Jan 26, 2015 at 7:40 AM
    TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregory
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD sport 4x4 Barcelona Red
    Weathertech front floor liners, window vent visors. Custom bedside decals. OEM bed mat, tonneau covrew. Added D rings to bed.
    My name is Tacoma Prime, and I send this message to all tacomas of tacomaworld.com.
    My owner does a very good job of taking care of me. He provides me with a great source of energon, well, what they use for energon on earth anyway. He keeps me clean like an Autobot should be. He doesn't thrash on me, but takes care of me like a good owner should. So far we have kept the Decepticons at bay, but I fear that their arrival is imminent. I say this because My owner is getting ready to replace many parts on me in preparation for war! Just yesterday I heard him talking with something called a "dealership", which I believe is similiar to an Autobot repair station. He was saying something about replacing my frame under something called a "recall". He is also expecting my brake lines, lower control arms and rear leaf springs to be replaced at that time. He has also purchased new Bilstein 5100's and TRD Sport Springs for me. But I believe that is for his comfort, rather then mine. I don't mind though. That means I will have a new spring in my step, and fresh energon flowing through my veins. I believe that with all that being done, that I should also have new wheel bearings in order to transport my owner safely from waypoint to waypoint during our Decepticon scouting trips. He and I have kept this planet safe from the Decepticon scum thus far, and would love to have the chance to continue to do so. For if we were to fail, the entire human race and all of my Tacoma breathren would be doomed to enslavement by the evil Decepticon leader, Megatron!
    Help us fight the good fight and keep earth free of Decepticons by voting for my owner's story of bravery and freedom. Thank you, and keep your sensors peeled for decepticon junk!

M2Ijjro.jpg

13. Jan 26, 2015 at 7:53 AM
    austin62

austin62 BushMaster

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    california
    Vehicle:
    99 LT trd, 2002 2.4l
    Lols .....transformers for the W

14. Jan 29, 2015 at 3:19 PM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Bump! Almost at the end of the month!

15. Jan 30, 2015 at 9:34 AM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Today and tomorrow are the only days left if you want to submit your story and try to win a new wheel bearing assembly!

16. Jan 31, 2015 at 9:48 PM
    BamaToy1997

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    Last bump! 15 minutes left to get your submissions in!

Once the time has expired I will start another thread, linking it here, that will have each submission, and a poll for the voting. Once it is set up each person with a story submitted can post links to the vote thread and try to gain as many votes as you can. The story with the highest votes by the end of the voting period (Which I will set when I create the thread) will win a free hub bearing assembly!

17. Feb 1, 2015 at 1:12 PM
    tacoma16

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    Double cab SR5 4x4
  18. Feb 3, 2015 at 12:07 PM
    BamaToy1997