1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site
  1. Mar 29, 2015 at 9:47 PM
    TacoBrady

TacoBrady [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma TRD Sport
    5100 series Bilsteins set at 2.5", 2" block in the rear, spidertrax 1.25 wheel spacers, factory skid plate, Avid Off Road light bar, Clazzio leather seat covers, led interior lights/tag lights/reverse lights, Go Rhino running boards, Custom one piece driveshaft, TRD exhaust, TRD Pro Grille, Depo Tail lights, Truxedo Bed Cover.
    These shocks have about 5,000 miles on them and are in perfect condition. I took them off and replaced them with 5100's. I'm looking to get $160 OBO for them. I know many of you guys aren't looking to buy factory shocks so I'm expecting these to be a bit of a pain to sell. If there is anyone in MD that would be great, but if not I will ship them. Buyer pays for shipping!

Bilstein Shocks 001.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  2. Mar 30, 2015 at 6:37 PM
    TacoBrady

TacoBrady [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma TRD Sport
    5100 series Bilsteins set at 2.5", 2" block in the rear, spidertrax 1.25 wheel spacers, factory skid plate, Avid Off Road light bar, Clazzio leather seat covers, led interior lights/tag lights/reverse lights, Go Rhino running boards, Custom one piece driveshaft, TRD exhaust, TRD Pro Grille, Depo Tail lights, Truxedo Bed Cover.
  3. Mar 30, 2015 at 6:39 PM
    Warputer

Warputer Dirt Road Inspector

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Lake Murray, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road
    9" of Super Bro lift
    Craiglist would sell even quicker Brady. As you mentioned, most on here are looking to upgrade......Good Luck with the sell!

Products Discussed in

To Top