Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

round stainless steel nerf bars... 2nd gen for sale

Old 08-15-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
Old Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old Soul's Tacoma Gallery
stainless steel nerf bars 2nd gen for sale - NC

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7172/dscn2327m.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9127/dscn2328z.jpg

Here are nerf bars I bought 2 - 3 months ago for $150 shipped at ebay. they are the frame mounted type. If you are in NC ( RTP ) area and would like these please let me know. I'll accept any offers and have no intention of shiping these. local pick up only. when my girlfriend uploads the pics on the camera I'll add a few more pics, I was only able to get 2 pics before the camera ran out of space.
Thanks
Old 08-16-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
Old Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shedOld Soul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump, no interest yet- still available
Old 08-18-2009, 04:51 PM   #3

nerf bar bump, ew lala
Old 08-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #4

bump 2-night. is good yes
Old 08-24-2009, 02:15 PM   #5

bump a roo. step on up
Old 09-21-2009, 01:40 AM   #6
Rocket is on a distinguished road
Navy: 3rd Class Petty Officier
Name: Rocket
Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if these will fit a 2006 Reg Cab??
Old 09-21-2009, 03:41 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Do you know if these will fit a 2006 Reg Cab??
I am not sure if they will, I'll measure the mounting bracket distance and let you know. they will surely make it close to your back tire, I think they were about 57 inches long, I'll no for sure later. Your info shows you are in CA, are you visiting the east coast right now? if not I will still be glad to help you figure out if an access cab frame mounted nerf bar will fit a standard cad 2nd gen Taco but I do not plan on shipping these bars.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #8
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
why are you gettin rid of these? and do you have any closer pics yet?
Old 09-21-2009, 06:57 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyvavoom View Post
why are you gettin rid of these? and do you have any closer pics yet?
I am getting a set that mounts to the body instead of the frame,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3D10%26ps%3D63

apparently the body mounted kind stick out further from the truck so I am told, I originally bought the set I have now to help protect the truck form door dings and these only stick 1/4 of an inch past the door which does provide protection but I want some that stick past even more. The oval type stick out even more but I prefer the round stainless look. I'll get some more pics posted after work tomorrow, sorry about the delay.

To Rocket.... the mounting bracket holes are at 51 1/2 inches with maybe an inch of play in either direction and the bars are 59 1/2 in the center of the bar where the screw screws into the bar at the spot where they mount against the mounting bracket. There are holes along the frame of the truck and the mounting hardware uses the factory holes though you could drill your own wherever needed
Old 09-21-2009, 11:43 PM   #12
Spootypuff is on a distinguished road
Spootypuff's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Spootypuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
if you were willing to ship i would buy these for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Soul View Post
I'll accept any offers and have no intention of shiping these. local pick up only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nytmarecoma88 View Post
is there a price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Soul View Post
I'll accept any offers and have no intention of shiping these. local pick up only.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:35 AM   #13
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
ya dude thats why i put the past tense "WERE" sorry ill rephrase............if you WERE will to ship i would buy these for sure too bad though =)
Old 09-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
ya dude thats why i put the past tense "WERE" sorry ill rephrase............if you WERE will to ship i would buy these for sure too bad though =)

I bought them on ebay for $150 shipped, very inexpensive. click the ebay link above and do some ebay searches with those key words in that listing, you will find some good deals.

Thank you SpootyPuff for the detailed quoting response.

It is raining today so no pics, the new bars are being delivered tomorrow and I'll get them on this weekend so I'll get the pics posted here of the bars that are for sale then, maybe sooner.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:45 AM   #15

I got my new nerf bars and have more pictures of the ones I want to sell.

here is the image shack link

http://img42.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscn2342z.jpg

Thanks
Old 04-28-2011, 06:27 AM   #16

These nerf bars are still for sale. They have been boxed up and sitting in the workshop since I last posted on this thread. Please check out the imageshack pics. I'm located in the RTP area - Raleigh / Durham/ Chapel Hill.
If you are in this area and need some side steps for your 2005 plus access cab here they are...
Thank You
Old 04-29-2011, 05:35 AM   #17

I'm doing spring cleaning out in the workshop soon and these bars in the box take up mucho real estate. They deserve to be on someones vehicle

NC - RTP area
Old 05-01-2011, 07:00 AM   #18

still for sale, thanks for checking them out ..
Old 05-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #19
cartage1 will become famous soon enoughcartage1 will become famous soon enough
cartage1's Tacoma Gallery
Are you opposed to shipping due to cost incurred or aggravation of doing so?

I hate to ask, as you have clearly stated your preference, but since they have not yet sold, thought I would ask...

I also work for a logistics company that specializes in LtL shipping.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:45 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartage1 View Post
Are you opposed to shipping due to cost incurred or aggravation of doing so?

I hate to ask, as you have clearly stated your preference, but since they have not yet sold, thought I would ask...

I also work for a logistics company that specializes in LtL shipping.
They are heavy and I do not have original packaging, so the risk of damage (scratches) are a big possibility. The box they are in currently are from the new set of steps I received. If no one local gets these I guess I'd consider shipping. Please let me know what you think the best way to ship would be
Thanks