Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Custom auxiliary fuse panel FS thread

Old 08-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #261
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kellon
tooblutacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbenny View Post
PMd
Working on responses to PMs tonight/tomorrow.

To verify fitment with 2013s, does anyone have a picture available of that region of their engine bay? I have sold a couple to some 2012 guys but not sure if they changed it up for the 2013s.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #262
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblutacoma06 View Post
Working on responses to PMs tonight/tomorrow.

To verify fitment with 2013s, does anyone have a picture available of that region of their engine bay? I have sold a couple to some 2012 guys but not sure if they changed it up for the 2013s.
Actually, eazyrider711 was kind enough to send me a couple of pictures of his 2013. The space looks exactly the same. Can someone now just verify that their measurement between the two fender mounting holes is 3 inches?
Old 08-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #263
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually, eazyrider711 was kind enough to send me a couple of pictures of his 2013. The space looks exactly the same. Can someone now just verify that their measurement between the two fender mounting holes is 3 inches?
Ive got some pics of the atrac, 6speed one that I have and has a 12 fuse pos and negative terminals, and a 150 breaker just need a better made one
Old 08-23-2013, 10:36 PM   #264
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a 2011 6spd atrac one that was made just need a better quality one made

Old 08-24-2013, 02:16 AM   #265
warren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Warren
warren84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Unfortunately the answer to this question is still no. The clutch reservoir takes up so much additional space it may not even be possible to add a 12 gang box. With my current ATRAC panel design (for autos) there is not much extra room at all on the panel due to the ATRAC electronics taking up some space. Having the truck available and looking at the space there, do you think you would be able to fit a fuse box and a breaker in that space? There are a couple of pictures of the ATRAC panel on pages 12 and 13 of this thread. You'll see what I mean about the lack of space caused by the reservoir. Although having never had the opportunity to see the space in person I may be wrong.

I have not gotten all of the measurements I would need for a first gen model. If someone could PM me about it we can work through email to come up with a design though.

I just looked through all of my PMs and I did not receive a message from your username. Did you send it under a different name or something?

I hope not. I can't see my sent mail! Crap!.. Can I still purchase the plate and not have to wait in line again?
Old 08-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #266
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Unfortunately the answer to this question is still no. The clutch reservoir takes up so much additional space it may not even be possible to add a 12 gang box. With my current ATRAC panel design (for autos) there is not much extra room at all on the panel due to the ATRAC electronics taking up some space. Having the truck available and looking at the space there, do you think you would be able to fit a fuse box and a breaker in that space? There are a couple of pictures of the ATRAC panel on pages 12 and 13 of this thread. You'll see what I mean about the lack of space caused by the reservoir. Although having never had the opportunity to see the space in person I may be wrong.
I actually currently have a panel in there that holds a 6 with neg bus and a circuit breaker. It's definitely possible to get a 12 in there.. The one I have now was made by a friend that isn't doing fab work any longer. I could always make one myself but I wanted to see what you'd be able to do for me. Here is a picture of my current setup.

Old 08-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
I actually currently have a panel in there that holds a 6 with neg bus and a circuit breaker. It's definitely possible to get a 12 in there.. The one I have now was made by a friend that isn't doing fab work any longer. I could always make one myself but I wanted to see what you'd be able to do for me. Here is a picture of my current setup.

Thanks for posting your set ups guys! This is something like I was considering. Were the mounting bolts hard to get to on the one pictured above?

Also, I have added/edited information in the OP to reflect prices and options.

I'll be working with my laser guy in the next day or two to get an order put together for the current designs.

Thanks again for yall's support!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #268
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for posting your set ups guys! This is something like I was considering. Were the mounting bolts hard to get to on the one pictured above?

Also, I have added/edited information in the OP to reflect prices and options.

I'll be working with my laser guy in the next day or two to get an order put together for the current designs.

Thanks again for yall's support!
No it was actually quite easy to get to the bolts. Just gets harder and harder as I get more wires running underneath there haha

please let me know if your going to be able to put something together for the manual guys. I can get you measurement inside the engine bay if you need them.

Also, you think it would be possible to make one up with one of the sides folded down on a 90 degree angle to allow more relays to be mounted??
Old 09-01-2013, 06:40 PM   #269
02tacoSR5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
02tacoSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in one for a 2013. Keep us updated on the fitment.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #270
tennisbum132 has a spectacular aura abouttennisbum132 has a spectacular aura about
tennisbum132's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in one for a 2013 Sport DCLB with slits like MikeyMcFly's if at all possible. Thanks!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #271
Cpsii is on a distinguished road

Navy: Coastal Riverine Force
Name: Philz
Cpsii's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine, love it! I will post pics when I get time this weekend!
Old 09-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #272
Listen More that Speak... Answer When Asked
NorthRoad is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army: Troop Commander _ Armoured Recce; Battle Tanks
NorthRoad's Tacoma Gallery
Send that gear north!

Also interested in one for a 2013. Nice work!
Old 09-09-2013, 07:46 AM   #273
Uncle Moose is on a distinguished road
Name: Bruce
Uncle Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious if you still make these, I have sent PM with no response.

Any opinions on going with a Bussman 15303-5 with the built in relays over the Blue Seas with external relays??
Old 09-09-2013, 10:25 AM   #274
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes it is
Old 09-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #275
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
I believe I sent a PM a few days ago,

I am interested, are you still making these?
Old 09-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #276
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
tempting..
Old 09-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #277
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #278
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
I assume you can ground relays to this? It looks like some pics show relays being grounded to this.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:35 AM   #279
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Installed mine. Came out great.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom auxiliary fuse panel FS thread-image.jpg  
Old 09-30-2013, 10:48 AM   #280
Voodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really nice

Name: Jason
Voodoo Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
How are you guys getting it to install nice and flat? Am I trying to put the brace in the wrong spot?