LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Custom auxiliary fuse panel FS thread

Old 10-13-2011, 11:56 AM   #42
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kellon
tooblutacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
No problem, it's an awesome addition! I've loved having mine. Makes for easy accessory addition and easy troubleshooting.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #43
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
Interested possibly in the blemished unit if nothing else. I have an 11' off road automatic tranny. Have you designed one yet to fit with the A-trac? Do you still need measurements?

PM me and I will get you what you need...
Old 11-17-2011, 07:05 AM   #44
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Man View Post
Interested possibly in the blemished unit if nothing else. I have an 11' off road automatic tranny. Have you designed one yet to fit with the A-trac? Do you still need measurements?

PM me and I will get you what you need...
PM Sent
Old 11-18-2011, 07:42 PM   #45
Overland Hadley is on a distinguished road

Overland Hadley's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #46
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM replyed too. Let me know.

Thanks
Old 11-20-2011, 03:46 PM   #48
All PMs replied to. Thanks!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:56 AM   #49
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery

I get nothing but compliments on this thing!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:13 AM   #50
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I will be contacting soon for one!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #51
Overland Hadley is on a distinguished road

Overland Hadley's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:13 PM   #52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

I get nothing but compliments on this thing!
Awesome! Thanks for posting up the pic! Very clean looking hardware, I like it.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:03 AM   #53
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Are you still selling these? And if so what would the shipping be to 92139?

Thanks,
Chris
Old 01-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #54
I've got a little update for you guys:

Now that the hectic Holiday season is over, I have several panels and brackets cut and ready to be shipped. I have both the blank and pre-drilled versions available. I am also now able to offer a sandblasting finish for easy painting once it arrives.

Here's the lineup:

Here's the surface finish difference after the sandblasting. Before on the right, after on the left.

PM me if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing.

All orders up to date have been filled.

Thanks!
Old 01-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #55
Toyota Man

Bump for good guy and great seller. He built a custom panel to fit my supercharger equipped truck. His products are top notch and the sandblasted finish is a very nice touch.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #56
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
I was just trying to figure out how to build one of these for myself and then saw this thread!!

+1 FTW!!

When I get a few extra dollars, I will buy one..
Old 03-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #57
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for future reference
Old 04-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Do you have any of these available now?
I do, I only have a few more available at this time and won't be doing another run for a little bit. Moving to Houston to start my career so things will be busy for a while. PM me for details.