Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen. (05-10) Misc Parts

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen. (05-10) Misc Parts

Below is an aggregated listing of BST posts. For details on any item, simply press a blue arrow to go to the actual post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
05+ Tailgate Handle - $20 shipped
Quote:
05+ V6 Water Inlet/Outlet Casting w/T-Stat - $30 shipped
Quote:
05+ V6 Oil Filter Casting w/Sensor & Union Bolts - $30 shipped

Old 02-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
By lower center dash panel, do you mean where the cigarette unit and the 12v is?

Also... if you by any chance were selling the shift (automatic) console cover, or anyone else is, PM please.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:24 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
What are you doing to your truck?!

Old 02-28-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
By lower center dash panel, do you mean where the cigarette unit and the 12v is?
Yes, just click the blue arrow for that item to see pics...

Old 02-28-2010, 12:19 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
What are you doing to your truck?!
Well, I guess you could say I'm upgrading it to an '09, audio feature-wise. Also, the following:

Completed Mods:
OEM Running Boards
OEM Sill Protectors
Replaced broken DS Armrest
OEM Towing Pkg:
- ATF Cooler
- Oil Cooler
- 130A Alternator
- HD Battery (27F, 710 CCA, 165 RC)
- Class IV Hitch
- 7 pin Connector & Wiring
TRD Overhead Console w/Compass & OAT
2009 Radio w/MP3, WMA, SAT, AUX and ASL
- Connected ASL
- Connected AUX-IN (w/'09 Dash Panel)
Audio Controls on Steering Wheel
Electrochromic Mirror w/Rear Camera Display
Illuminated 4WD Switch
Front & Rear Shocks (TSB Bilsteins)
16x7 TRD-OR Alloy Rims
TSB Leaf Springs (& Bump Stops)
Scangauge II

Future Mods:
Hood Protector
Blutooth Phone System
Heated Side-Mirrors (w/Turn Signal)
E-Locker Rear Differential

Old 02-28-2010, 12:34 AM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
So your making your truck and Sport/ Off-Road mixture?

Old 02-28-2010, 12:56 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
So your making your truck and Sport/ Off-Road mixture?
Ya, I guess you could say that. Though not really interested in off-roading for pleasure, more for when the need arises. Not really into the Sport or Performance aspect either, I just like modding my truck to add more features. Plus, my buddy bought a brand new one for ~$34k and I love matching his features and reminding him I got mine for $16k less!

Old 02-28-2010, 12:24 PM   #8

Removed Steel Rims from listing - SOLD !!!

Old 03-01-2010, 12:50 AM   #9

Monday morning bump...

Old 03-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #10

Reduced asking price of Shocks from 75 to 50 shipped

Old 03-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #11
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
just received my package. Free bump for a quick and easy transaction

Old 03-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznboi View Post
just received my package. Free bump for a quick and easy transaction
Thank You Sir!

Old 03-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #13

Removed Airbag Cover from list since SOLD !!!

Old 03-14-2010, 03:33 AM   #14

Sunday morning bump

Old 03-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #15
mhlden is on a distinguished road
mhlden's Tacoma Gallery
This guy is my hero, I hope I can get some of these mods to my truck since im keeping it...

Old 03-15-2010, 12:18 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhlden View Post
This guy is my hero, I hope I can get some of these mods to my truck since im keeping it...
What mod interests you most? Let me know if you need any info. I'm always willing to help out a fellow Taco owner. I kept the results of all my research (part #s, pinouts, wiring diagrams, etc.) and can forward for a specific project if you'd like...

Old 03-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #17

Added "7-pin Connector & Harness"

Old 03-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #18

Removed "7-pin Connector & Harness" since sold

Old 04-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #19

Sunday night bump

Closed Thread