LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Painted OEM Grilles 175 shipped BRAND NEW IN BOX!

Old 02-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #441
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60guy View Post
I called and talked to David yesterday, and he said they are are no longer doing this. He stated Toyota raised the price to $197 and UPS upped the shipping. You can still get one from them but it will be at a much higher price.

Luckily I found a almost new 2011 grill in the buy/sell/trade found for $75!
sunova
Old 02-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #442
One Bad Mother
steveh_2007 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
steveh_2007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to steveh_2007

My new 2011 facelift
Old 02-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #443
sydwayz04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
sydwayz04's Tacoma Gallery
so i am looking for a white one now and sounds like the deal is no longer the same does anyone else know anywere to get a decent price on one? my local dealer quoted me $255 for a 08 white one? sounds a little high to me but might not be that bad now from the looks of it
Old 02-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #444
Matt0081 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Matt0081's Tacoma Gallery
Does this guy sell silver streak 2012 grilles as well ??
Old 04-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #445
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydwayz04 View Post
so i am looking for a white one now and sounds like the deal is no longer the same does anyone else know anywere to get a decent price on one? my local dealer quoted me $255 for a 08 white one? sounds a little high to me but might not be that bad now from the looks of it
http://www.toyotapartsales.com/parts...iagram=8512020
Old 05-18-2012, 09:45 AM   #447
perchie15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
perchie15's Tacoma Gallery
Excuse me
Old 05-18-2012, 09:50 AM   #448
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
i have a silver grille off 2010 in really good condition if anybody is interested, i'm going to take pics and put it up on bst soon
Make a thread and post your item there. This thread is for people who want "Brand New Color Matched Grilles".

Good luck with your sale
Old 05-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #449
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Make a thread and post your item there. This thread is for people who want "Brand New Color Matched Grilles".

Good luck with your sale
thanks for the advice, yea i was just mentioning it then to get more exposure, but i had made a thread, and it sold not too long ago
Old 05-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #450
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydwayz04 View Post
Surprised the deal lasted as long as it did.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #451
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
$189 for a 2012 grille in white?! Can that be true? http://www.toyotapartsales.com/parts...E&group=GRILLE
Old 05-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #452
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
$189 for a 2012 grille in white?! Can that be true? http://www.toyotapartsales.com/parts...E&group=GRILLE
looks reasonable, but there is shipping too, that brings it close to 220 depending on location, not sure bout tax though

this is similar

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-2012-...#ht_2456wt_982
Old 07-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #453
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
looks reasonable, but there is shipping too, that brings it close to 220 depending on location, not sure bout tax though

this is similar

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-2012-...#ht_2456wt_982
It's $169 at the original place:
http://www.trademotion.com/parts/201...E&group=GRILLE
Old 07-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #454
brycewillard is on a distinguished road
brycewillard's Tacoma Gallery
Can this be true? $2.99 to ship a grille via UPS? And the grille itself is cheap.
Heres the link i don't know if it will be viewable by you guys
http://www.trademotion.com/shoppingc...6searchtext%3D
Old 07-05-2012, 07:05 AM   #455
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydave View Post
I ordered one, I will post how it works out.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #456
A-TRAC Equipped
Quote:
I ordered one, I will post how it works out.
I got it today, just like last time, it's a new Toyota part, the low price and shipping is what they charged. I had to pay tax because I am in NC.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #457
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
I am about to sell my silver streak mica after this weekend if anyone is interested PM me.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #458
makeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
makeshiftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ordered a grille from there and it wasn't new. It had bugs and water spots all over it..
Old 08-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #459
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeshiftTaco View Post
Ordered a grille from there and it wasn't new. It had bugs and water spots all over it..
I Just ordered one from there? I hope it is new. Did it look better once you cleaned it? Was the paint okay?
Old 09-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #460
TacoRon2006 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: RonRon
TacoRon2006's Tacoma Gallery
how much for Radiant Red - (3L5) shipped to 98513??

Products Discussed in this Thread