LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Painted OEM Grilles 175 shipped BRAND NEW IN BOX!

Old 03-19-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
2nd GEN Painted OEM Grilles 175 shipped BRAND NEW IN BOX!

Just got off the phone with David at Town and Country Toyota in Charlotts, NC and he said he would be willing to sell the painted OEM grilles for the Gen 2 Taco for $175 shipped. Just give them a call and ask for parts then for David at 704-552-7600 and mention this forum and my name "Linwood" and he will give you that deal! Hopefully everyone will be able to take advantage of this deal!

Hours of Operation:

7-7 M-F
7-4 Sat

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!

TALKED TO DAVID LAST NIGHT, THEY ARE STILL DOING IT BUT ARE CREATING A LINK ON THEIR WEBSITE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PART OF IT SO WHEN YOU ORDER IT FROM THE WEBSITE, YOU WILL GET AN AUTOMATED EMAIL WITH TRACKING INFO....BETTER FOR BOTH WORLDS....
Old 03-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
dude, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rep sent
Old 03-19-2010, 12:07 PM   #3
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
do you know how long he'll do it for? i'd like to order one when i come back up there in a couple weeks.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Heres David....

http://www.townandcountrytoyota.com/index.htm

.........If you were wondering

Old 03-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #5
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
do you know how long he'll do it for? i'd like to order one when i come back up there in a couple weeks.

Not too sure, he didn't give a time frame. I just told him about now we all have been wanting one, and it would be a huge hit. So he said to post it up, I'm sure you won't have a problem in a week or two though.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:19 PM   #7
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Town and Country Toyota is where I got my Supercharger for my first gen for $1,600.

Marc M
Old 03-19-2010, 05:22 PM   #8
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
there is a member on here forgotten1 that sells painted oem grills too. his thread is on the 2nd gen. forum.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #9
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
there is a member on here forgotten1 that sells painted oem grills too. his thread is on the 2nd gen. forum.

Yeah, but they are not shipped for 175! He doesn't sell them, he did the same thing I did, just provided the info.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #10
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal, I will call him at the end of next week to see if he is still offering it.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #11
strengthcoach4 will become famous soon enoughstrengthcoach4 will become famous soon enough

Name: Ryan
strengthcoach4's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if the inside part is black or the newer (09+) charcoal color?
Old 03-20-2010, 05:11 AM   #12
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strengthcoach4 View Post
Do you know if the inside part is black or the newer (09+) charcoal color?

Very good question. I just called and asked, he said he wasn't sure because the discription he has isn't clear enough. The one he ordered for me will be there Monday, he is going to call me to let me know about mine. I'll post up when I know for sure. Shouldn't be a big deal, nothing a little rattle can can't fix.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:13 AM   #14
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
I am in on this......Silver?
Old 03-20-2010, 05:25 AM   #15
Taco.Tim is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Taco.Tim's Tacoma Gallery
Very interesting, got me thinking about getting one again.

Thank you for posting.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:53 AM   #16
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
I QUIT! Every time you all come up with these great deals I don't have any money, what the f$%$. Definately a good deal especially for OEM. I will just have to wait until I have the money for the grill and for the Satoshi.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
do you have a picture of the item cause which one is the OEM
Old 03-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #19
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo08pirate View Post
do you have a picture of the item cause which one is the OEM

It is the same one that comes with the truck, it just is the color of the truck instead of crome or grey!

Products Discussed in this Thread