Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

LED Pass Side Taillight for '05+

Old 06-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
LED Pass Side Taillight for '05+

I have a pass side LED Tail light. $125 includes shipping within Con U.S.

The dealer broke the other side so I just went back to the original tails on my '08.
Attached Thumbnails
LED Pass Side Taillight for '05+-img_2663.jpg  
Old 06-18-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
white91formula is on a distinguished road
white91formula's Tacoma Gallery
i hope they paid for a new one....

gl with the sale
Old 06-18-2010, 01:07 PM   #3
Mellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud ofMellow has much to be proud of

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white91formula View Post
i hope they paid for a new one....

gl with the sale
Nope, got it back from the 2nd trip to get the Suspension TSB done then corrected and worked at home the whole weekend... took it out to wash it and one was broken... I had no way of proving they did it..

Lesson learned, walk around your truck when before you get in it after dealer service..

This was Toyota of Plano, TX.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:44 AM   #5

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Yes.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #6
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
Nope, got it back from the 2nd trip to get the Suspension TSB done then corrected and worked at home the whole weekend... took it out to wash it and one was broken... I had no way of proving they did it..

Lesson learned, walk around your truck when before you get in it after dealer service..

This was Toyota of Plano, TX.

mutha f#%%^rs. I would have gone back the next day and accidently scratched the most expensive car on the lot. Im clumsy like that though.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:15 PM   #7

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Life is too short, 2 wrongs don't make a right... I notified Toyota customer service and CC'd the dealership, service manager and contact so if they choose to react or don't react it's their choice. They'll never see me again for any reason.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
wish I had your reserve. I was going more for even not right lol..
Old 02-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #9

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.. still available.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #10

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
bump...
Old 04-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #11
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
perfect timing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
I have a pass side LED Tail light. $125 includes shipping within Con U.S.

The dealer broke the other side so I just went back to the original tails on my '08.
Still available? I just broke my passenger side and need one....
Old 04-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #12

Mellow's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, still available.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #13
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
dibs. badass; thanks man!!