1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Stock 16" wheels and tires (NE Fl.)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by 2010Tacoma4x4, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Aug 13, 2011 at 12:50 PM
    2010Tacoma4x4

2010Tacoma4x4 [OP] "Man Ho"

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 SR5
    Tinted windows, Bug deflector, Rain guards, Bed mat, Rear leaf TSB, Bilsteins front & rear (front set @ 1.75), 16x8 chrome Helo wheels, Toyo open country AT P265/75/R16 tires. CBI bolt on sliders. BSP color matched M1 Satoshi grill. BHLM. UWS low profile black powder coat crosover truckbox. Pioneer DVD/CD head unit - 4 channel amp - front mids & highs - 8" sub box.
    "SOLD"

I have a set of 4 stock 16" wheels and tires that came off my 2010 Tacoma.

245-75-R16 Dunlop AT20 Grandtrek tires. The truck had 4,500 miles when the tires/wheels were removed. There is still plenty of tread left, should get at least another 45,000 out of them.

Includes: wheels, tires, center caps and lug nuts (no TPMS)

Asking $250 - local pickup Jacksonville Florida. Willing to meet within reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking,
    Dave

DSCF6338.jpg

2. Aug 14, 2011 at 7:41 AM
    micgriz

micgriz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    ohio
    Vehicle:
    09 white access 4x4
    just a question.. how did you use you tpms sensor to keep the light off????? this has been an issue for me to go to aftermarked wheels.. thks

3. Aug 14, 2011 at 10:33 AM
    2010Tacoma4x4

2010Tacoma4x4 [OP] "Man Ho"

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 SR5
    Tinted windows, Bug deflector, Rain guards, Bed mat, Rear leaf TSB, Bilsteins front & rear (front set @ 1.75), 16x8 chrome Helo wheels, Toyo open country AT P265/75/R16 tires. CBI bolt on sliders. BSP color matched M1 Satoshi grill. BHLM. UWS low profile black powder coat crosover truckbox. Pioneer DVD/CD head unit - 4 channel amp - front mids & highs - 8" sub box.
    There is a story behind that...I'll try and keep it brief...lol!!

Well I took my truck into the place where I originally bought the tires and they told me I had to buy new sensors (the type for aftermarket wheels) to make the TPMS work on my new wheels. I told them I would consider that and maybe have them installed during my first re-balance and rotation.
    My son just had new wheels and tires put on his 2008 Taco at a different place than where I bought mine. I was picking him up in my truck and asked the guy about sensors for my truck and he said he could use the factory ones if I still had them. I brought my old wheels and tires back up there and they installed the sensors with no problem. Needless to say he won my tire business from now on.
    They were able to flip the sensors around in order to clear the lip if the wheel. The guy said the only issue I would ever have is if I had a blowout and rode on the wheel too far it could damage the sensor. I have no problems with that. :cool:

Products Discussed in

To Top