1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL find Hudson Valley 06 XRUNNER

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Steves104x4, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Aug 15, 2011 at 7:54 AM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    email this posting to a friend hudson valley craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    2006 Toyota Tacoma X-runner - $16550 (Newburgh/Wappingers Falls)

Date: 2011-08-11, 8:07PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-9zwwr-2542308337@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Awesome condition
    4.0L aluminum block V6
    6 speed manual transmission (most sport car don't have 6 speed tranny....it is a truck but the tranny feels nothing like a truck tranny)
    83000 miles

You are looking at one of the coolest truck Toyota ever made (my opinion). This is a 2006 Toyota Tacoma X-runner, very reliable and fun to drive. The reason for selling it is i'm looking in getting a smaller car, maybe a 4 door sedan....This has been my baby for 3 years, i hate to let it go but sometimes you just have to give up the precious things in life.
    Here's a little list of upgrades:

Exterior mods
    18 inch Evo Racing wheels with Continental DSW tires (decent condition, more than half of life left)
    5 piece black billet grill set
    Bi-Xenon headlights (8000k HID) currently stock headlight on but can include the ones in picture as well
    8000K HID foglights
    UNDERCOVER locking hard bed cover

Interior Mods
    Sony Single Din CD/MP3/USB/AUX stereo
    6.5 in Kicker Door speakers with 200w Kicker 200.1 amp
    2 Kicker L7 Subwoofers in custom fiberglass enclosure with 2 Kicker zx750.1 class D Mono amps + 3 Farad Capacitor
    Dual A-pillar Gauge pod
    Overhead Console custom 3-gauge pod

Engine Mods
    Volant Cold Air intake w/ Ram air scoop ($500 setup)
    Throttle body spacer
    NST intake manifold spacer
    Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers
    URD Competition Y-Pipe
    3-in Cat-back exhaust with Dynomax Muffler
    O2 sensor simulator (all 4 cats removed)
    URD Short Throw shifter

Suspension Mods
    1.75" front drop coils
    2" drop mono leaf composite springs
    QA1 adjustable rear shocks
    URD competition traction bar ($500)
    Cross-drilled and slotted front rotors with brand new pads (rotors and pads changed not even 500 miles ago)

So far this is all i can think of but i'm more than sure i'm missing some. Oil changed every 3000 miles with mobil1 full synthetic oil. Truck runs and looks awesome...on a scale from 1 to 10 i think it's at least an 8. must see it to believe it.
    If interested and serious give me a call (972)400-6923 and we'll go from there.

Thanks for looking.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    PostingID: 2542308337

Products Discussed in

To Top