1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For sale: Set of Stainless Steel side Steps$250

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by LizellaFella, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Oct 16, 2011 at 6:04 PM
    LizellaFella

LizellaFella [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    Reno Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma SR5 4x4
    no message

2. Oct 16, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    El Tano

El Tano i am the one who knocks

Member:
    Pasadena. CA
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD sport
    Corvette homelink FRONT: 5100 Blinstein set at 0 Procomp 3" leveling kit Allpro UCA’s. REAR: Icon Multi Rate RXT Leaf Pack 5100 Blinstein. 17x9 kMC wheels 0 BS 285/70 17 Wildpeak A/T4W C range Amp research steps. and a bunch of TSB's
    Dude, just for your info, forum rules
    SELLERS RULES
    1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
    2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
    3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
    4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
    5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
    6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
    7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
    8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
    9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day

DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.

Products Discussed in

To Top