1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD FS ipod/iphone interface module SOLD

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Krusey1011, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Oct 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    Krusey1011

Krusey1011 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Washington
    ***SOLD***

Peripheral ipod/iphone interface module for Toyota Tacoma $35 (shipping included)

I used this in my '07 Tacoma forever with my nano/ipod touch/iphone4. Ever since Apple changed their cables to 5v though it hasn't charged any of my devices. I just found out you can purchase a replacement cable online for $20. Too late for me though because I've already purchased and installed a USA Spec PA15-Toy. I'd still use this Peripheral if I'd have known. The only thing this Peripheral doesn't do is display text on the stereo which isn't that great anyways now that I have the USA Spec.

This interface still works perfect. I wish I'd have known about the replacement cable because I'd never have replaced this with the USA Spec.

It's not compatible with radios that have a built in 6 disc CD Changer,
    any factory external audio source such as: XM tuner, casette player, or newer Taco's equipped with a "RADIO" button

I used it in my '07 with the single disc cd player and I'm not sure what other years it will work in. Here's the part number and where you can get the new 5v cable if you want it to be able to charge your ipod/iphone otherwise it will work but not charge your device.

Part #: ISPDC11

http://isimplesolutions.com/product.aspx?zpid=430

ebay is also an option

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Oct 26, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    Raxman80

Raxman80 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ray
    Downey ca
    Vehicle:
    08 4X4 DC SB TRD Off Road
    2.5 king coilovers and 2.5 king adj rr rears. King bumps. total chaos UCA Deaver 3 leaf add. K&N cold air. flowmaster. Chase rack. Leds everywhere General Grabber X3
    ill take it!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top