Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacoma-marketplace/)
-   -   WTB 05+ NEED FRONT END PARTS (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacoma-marketplace/201850-wtb-05-need-front-end-parts.html)

05TACO112 02-01-2012 09:19 AM

WTB 05+ NEED FRONT END PARTS
 
Need sway bar end links, brake rotors/ calipers. Also need catalytic converter, front driver side ABS Sensor, "FL" brake line and drivers size CV joint.

NwiTACO 02-01-2012 09:34 AM

I've got a front ABS sensor. but they aint cheap!

southern_x 02-01-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NwiTACO (Post 4474025)
I've got a front ABS sensor. but they aint cheap!

i picked mine up from trdpartsbarn.com for 56.86 :D

RecklessTaco 02-01-2012 10:14 AM

I still have my swaybar end links. $20.00 plus shipping. Let me know were your located and ill get shipping quote

diablo_Alex2777 02-01-2012 12:17 PM

I got some calipers. In good condition. Make me and offer I can shipped them for u. Also have the stock brake lines.

05TACO112 02-01-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RecklessTaco (Post 4474245)
I still have my swaybar end links. $20.00 plus shipping. Let me know were your located and ill get shipping quote



Sounds great bro... I live in Alabama and the zip code is 36017

05TACO112 02-01-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo_Alex2777 (Post 4475057)
I got some calipers. In good condition. Make me and offer I can shipped them for u. Also have the stock brake lines.


I dont know what to offer bro, give me a quote for the two calipers and "FL" brake line including shipping. My zip is 36017

05TACO112 02-01-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern_x (Post 4474096)
i picked mine up from trdpartsbarn.com for 56.86 :D

Bro the cheapest I found was $167. At mytoyotapartsstore.com I didnt see trdpartsbarn.com

diablo_Alex2777 02-01-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05TACO112 (Post 4475908)
I dont know what to offer bro, give me a quote for the two calipers and "FL" brake line including shipping. My zip is 36017

ok ill get u a shipping quote tomorrow.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 AM.