1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

* * OEM YELLOW FOG LIGHTS w/3K H.I.D / YELLOW HELLA 500 * *

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by RAD, May 11, 2012.

1. May 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM
    RAD

RAD [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN

Excellent OEM Yellow Fog Light Pair (Not Painted) w/DDM H.I.D 3K Kit.

Price is $SOLD

I didn't want to ship but I'm willing to ship. Item all works 100% and will be well packaged with bubble wrap and boxed. I can't ship until next thursday 5/17/12 USPS Priority Mail w/Tracking.

item is SOLD AS IS but 100% working condition and as described if I'm shipping it.

Located in Sherman Oaks (818) Socal

This is the best Solution to have a Yellow look. When the Fogs aren't on, they give a great yellow look. When they're on, its a Bright Yellow. This is the best option out there. I've tried the laminX & Krylon Yellow glass paint. Those two options were nothing compared to these that came Yellow on the lens. These are aftermarket but doesn't leak and made like OEM quality! When the H.I.D is on, they're VERY Yellow and bright! I mean "UBER" bright. The HID turn a very solid bright yellow after 4-6 seconds when you turn them on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HELLA 500 LIGHTS SET w/Bracket

Here is an excellent set for sale. I used these behind my Satoshi Grille and it gives a very nice look to compliment the Yellow Fogs. They're painted Yellow and if you're installing them behind the grille. It will be excellent. They come with no wire harness but the existing wires to connect a set. I will include a light bracket as well that I never used. Comes with hardware to mount but the bracket needs a little modification to work 100%. Simple drilling to get it 100% right

$35

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. May 11, 2012 at 3:52 PM
    lakenorcan

lakenorcan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    PA
    Vehicle:
    blue tacoma
    k&n filter,mbrp stainless payback dual exhaust, fiberglass cap, wet okole seat covers, weathertech front/rear floormats & ventvisors, tinted windows, side steps, trd skid plate, lighted 4 wheel drive switch, navi., leds(maps,dome, front markers, license, back-ups), 3000k hid fog lights, satoshi grill, 3" toytec ultimate lift, pr comp 8004 wheels, and 265/70/17 tires.
    interested in fogs pm sent

3. May 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ THanks but my TACO looks different now. :D

4. May 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM
    lakenorcan

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    PA
    Vehicle:
    blue tacoma
    k&n filter,mbrp stainless payback dual exhaust, fiberglass cap, wet okole seat covers, weathertech front/rear floormats & ventvisors, tinted windows, side steps, trd skid plate, lighted 4 wheel drive switch, navi., leds(maps,dome, front markers, license, back-ups), 3000k hid fog lights, satoshi grill, 3" toytec ultimate lift, pr comp 8004 wheels, and 265/70/17 tires.
    pm replied

5. May 12, 2012 at 3:44 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ Your first in line for it. I didn't want to ship but I'm willing to ship. Item all works 100% and will be well packaged with bubble wrap and boxed. I can't ship until next thursday 5/17/12 USPS Priority Mail w/Tracking.

item is SOLD AS IS but 100% working condition and as described if I'm shipping it.

2nd in line is MartinNYC

6. May 12, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    lakenorcan

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    PA
    Vehicle:
    blue tacoma
    payment sent! thanks

7. May 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ FOGS and HIDS sold to you. . . :D

8. May 13, 2012 at 9:49 PM
    supratrippy

supratrippy member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rex
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma DCLB 2wd 17 tacoma DCSB 4x4
    pm sent interested in the hella's

9. Jul 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    angeldavid216

angeldavid216 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Angel
    Orange County, California
    Vehicle:
    TACOFJ_BUILDS
    2011 4x4 DCLB TRD SPORT: TRD Skid plate Satoshi Grill Bushwacker fender flares Camper Shell Bed mat Hankooks M/T 265/70/17 2008 4x4 FJ Cruiser Trail Team: White TRD Exhaust General Grabbers 265/70/16
    Hey RAD, do you remember where you bought your FOG lights at?? Great looking truck BTW..

Products Discussed in

To Top