Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacoma-marketplace/)
-   -   Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Hybrid Bumpers (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacoma-marketplace/266520-pelfreybilt-2012-front-hybrid-bumpers.html)

Socalduckslayer 03-04-2013 11:09 AM

Pelfreybilt 2012+ Front Hybrid Bumpers
 
2012 and Up front Hybrid Winch Bumpers
These bumpers are made from 1/4" Steel plate in the critical mounting areas, winch, fairlead, 3/4" D-Ring mounts and frame mounts. The front cover is ga (.135) Side tubes are 1.75 X .120" wall Tubing.

Winches must have a divorced solenoid box to fit. (reccomend Warn 9.5XP, M8000, VR8000 or VR1000 with Synthetic lines and Hawse fairleads)

LED Bar cutout for Rigid 20" SR series bar

Base Bumper $700.00 (Inclues all access cutouts, D-Ring Mounts and Winch Provisions)
Add LED bar Cutout $75.00
Add Center Hoop, includes lateral supports $110.00
Powdercoat $200.00

Includes back brace supports that tie into frame where the sway bar connects

Shipping thru Fastenal is as follows:
Pacific time zone: $75
Mtn time zone: $100
Central time zone: $125
Eastern time zone: $150

Current Lead time is less than 2 weeks

Sorry for poor pictures, we will get more once they start being installed, this is just a mock up.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...live6575pv.jpg

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...liveB5OCsJ.jpg

Center hoop option
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1fd72646.jpg

VolcomTacoma2011 03-04-2013 12:16 PM

Tyler WTF. I was literally just gonna hit you up for one of these on a 2011!! Me and Chris just got done talking about it lol!

Gelo760 03-04-2013 12:19 PM

A little hard to see the detail with the lighting but those look nice also Tyler .

Monster Coma 03-04-2013 12:21 PM

Looks great Tyler!

Socalduckslayer 03-04-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 (Post 6534513)
Tyler WTF. I was literally just gonna hit you up for one of these on a 2011!! Me and Chris just got done talking about it lol!

Should be piece of cake. I have the 2005-2011 model coming in about a week from now, making hybrid will be no sweat

VolcomTacoma2011 03-04-2013 01:38 PM

PM me the deets! I may have a deposit for you :D

Socalduckslayer 03-04-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 (Post 6534907)
PM me the deets! I may have a deposit for you :D

Gimme a few weeks to get to 5-11's rolling. Ill take your money then:D

VolcomTacoma2011 03-04-2013 04:29 PM

Hahaha sounds good. I'm always available to model as well :D

DdayIsNear 03-04-2013 06:05 PM

Any pics of center tube w/ side support. Gb rate ;)

Socalduckslayer 03-04-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DdayIsNear (Post 6536406)
Any pics of center tube w/ side support. Gb rate ;)

I don't have any other pics yet. Buy one and take some pics:D

If there were say 10 people I'd do a group buy, maybe like 100 bucks off

VolcomTacoma2011 03-04-2013 06:29 PM

Dude, lets start the group buy!

DdayIsNear 03-04-2013 06:31 PM

I am just trying to pic how bars would attach to tubes. What about first one to order style discount :) just traded in 07 for 13 , 12 + all the same I'm sure and an fj. Need all discounts I can get :)

Socalduckslayer 03-04-2013 06:32 PM

Haha, easy turbo, remember these are 2012+
Yours is next, Ill do the same for them though. Ill get the base built and hit you up for the mock up on the tubes if hybrid is the route you're gonna go

DdayIsNear 03-04-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 (Post 6536586)
Dude, lets start the group buy!


I'd be down, we need prob 12+ when u factor the people who will back out :D

Socalduckslayer 03-04-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DdayIsNear (Post 6536596)
I am just trying to pic how bars would attach to tubes. What about first one to order style discount :) just traded in 07 for 13 , 12 + all the same I'm sure and an fj. Need all discounts I can get :)

The center tube will attach to the plate section. The lateral support tubes will attach to the tubular section. Ill attach a center hoop on one tomorrow so you can see.

DdayIsNear 03-04-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer (Post 6536616)
The center tube will attach to the plate section. The lateral support tubes will attach to the tubular section. Ill attach a center hoop on one tomorrow so you can see.

Great thanks, what's approx turnaround time?

DdayIsNear 03-04-2013 06:36 PM

If I choose no fog light cutout now, but wanted to add in future, it would not be an issue to make a cutout for led , right?

Socalduckslayer 03-04-2013 06:38 PM

If you like the one I set up tomorrow there is no wait. It's yours.
Right now we are about a week turn around. Group but might take a few weeks to do 10 or so

VolcomTacoma2011 03-04-2013 06:39 PM

What???? A couple weeks??? Say it ain't so!!

Sign me up.

DdayIsNear 03-04-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer (Post 6536655)
If you like the one I set up tomorrow there is no wait. It's yours.
Right now we are about a week turn around. Group but might take a few weeks to do 10 or so

Great, picking up new taco tomorrow. A week turn around and prob that to ship to east coast. More than ok.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:20 AM.