1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 2013 Access Cab TRD 6 Speed

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by nji14, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Jul 9, 2014 at 3:11 PM
    nji14

nji14 [OP] New Member

Member:
    For Sale is my 2013 Access Cab TRD Off Road the specs are as follows.

Tacoma Access Cab
    6 Speed Manual
    TRD Off Road Extra Value Package
    Tow Package
    Carpet Floor Mats and Door Sill Protectors
    Nautical Blue

I purchased this vehicle new in May of 2013. The truck is in excellent condition inside and out. The truck was washed weekly through out winter including the under carriage at a local indoor hand car wash. I also waxed the truck completely prior to winter. The truck is completely stock besides a Tonno Pro Tri Fold bed cover. Oil has been switched to full synthetic after the 5k break in period. I have maintenance records from the oil changes to date and have replaced the air filter. Truck does not need anything and has not been in an accident. VIN available upon request to run a car fax. Due to a new job I now have a company car and no longer need the truck. More photos available upon request including Hi Res. Please E-Mail me with a phone number and with any questions.

Located in central New Hampshire, I do visit the Boston area occasionally and can show the truck.

Asking 26,500 OBRO

niannone14@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top