1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 2006 Tacoma CCSB TRD Offroad custom! NORCAL

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by atalladega, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Oct 18, 2014 at 9:52 PM
    atalladega

atalladega [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Citrus Springs, FL
    Vehicle:
    06 double cab, 4x4 TRD off-road
    Ok guys and gals I haven't been on for a while, life changed and things happened. I'm now in Northern Cali Roseville. I'm starting a new project and this one has to go... I've loved it and enjoyed it, someone else's turn now.

So 2006 double cab short bed 4x4 TRD Offroad to start with ~108k miles. Super clean. Lots of time and custom work went into this truck early on and I'll explain. But you can read the build and see all the custom work in my build page in my signature or follow this link. Most everything is there and how I did it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/207144-let-conversion-begin-p.html

So, it has the following:

-3" toytec lift with bilstein 5100s all around.
    -18x9 ballistic jesters -12et black with red accents
    -325/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers ~34" just under
    -TAG winch bumper
    -Smittybuilt XRC 10.5 (10500lb) with 100' nylon! Really light!!
    -Black clazzio leather kit (really nice! See pics) still look new.
    -Custom dyed interior panels to make it two tone. Dye still holding up strong from the pictures on the build page.
    -Ottonavi 7" navigation/entertainment system with factory JBL system sounds great! Steering wheel controls still work.
    -Backup camera
    -Custom made overhead accessory switch panel (please see pics)
    -Thule aero bar system with safari basket.
    -4x Kragen 7" HID top mounted offroad lights. Looks like day when you turn them on.
    -2x 6" LED top mounted rear facing flood lights.
    -Lights wired correctly into the cab, no wires just running in the door jamb.
    -Tekonsha P3 brake electric controller wired to dash but removable. Not sure if this is going to go with the truck, probably going to keep it.
    -3' CB firestik mounted to safari rack.
    -Bedlinered shallow tool box.
    -Winch control box relocated into engine bay for hand held control. Also in and out winch switch at driver dash (IE you can winch from your seat, no hand held needed)
    -HID headlights, black headlight housing.
    -I'm sure I'm missing stuff, I'll update as I remember.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The switch on the left dash board with red light is the winch control. It's also now labeled "in and out" just not in this pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two tone interior and Ottonavi navigation/DVD/bluetooth/media etc.
    [​IMG]

Relocated winch control box. You can still use the hand held from outside the vehicle and it will reach passenger seat if you want a passenger to control it if you are concentrating on driving something technical or if you don't want to control it from the driver switch. Everything is wired properly diode isolated, relayed etc.
    [​IMG]

Custom fabricated switch panel integrated with factory overhead. Control all the accessory lights. And master power switch for the winch. There are two unused switches they were to be for the on-board air and front locker which I never was able to complete. Also one rocker switch up there for air horns that I never got to finish. And I know there is an anchor up there (winch power) but they didn't have a better icon with the kit. I was going to make one, never did.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Never abused her but we did have some dirty fun.
    [​IMG]

Now, some of the bad, if you can call it that, the driver floormat will need to be replaced and one of the TPMS sensors is bad so the light is on. I haven't bothered to figure out which one yet and I just got use to the light on the dash. I check pressure regularly anyway so it doesn't bother me.

Asking $26500 obo, these are getting harder to find up here in NorCal. PM me if you have any offers. Or just post if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  2. Oct 23, 2014 at 1:12 AM
    atalladega

atalladega [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Citrus Springs, FL
    Vehicle:
    06 double cab, 4x4 TRD off-road
    Gone!! Please remove thread admins. Ty!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top