1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2008 Tacoma Access Cab, SR5 4-cyl - SOLD

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by ButterTacoma, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2015 at 4:27 PM
    ButterTacoma

ButterTacoma [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gene
    Sanford, NC.
    2008 Toyota Tacoma SR5 2WD, Access Cab, Silver, Gray Cloth Interior

4- Cyl, 2.7L, 159 hp, 19 -- 25 Mpg, Automatic Transmission, Non-smoker owner.

Brought this truck less than a year ago and had the Toyota dealer perform a complete service and inspection. A full tune-up was performed and all fluids were flush and replaced. The truck operates great, no mechanical issues. However as always I decided to buy me a new truck, so this one must go.

The truck has a 109k miles and I will be having the oil changed soon. The truck is a SR5, which includes power windows, power minor, power locks, cruise control, ABS, air condition, power steering and sliding rear window.

I upgraded the wheels and tires to OEM 19" wheels and 245/55/19 tires from my 2013 Toyota Highlander, therefore the tires only have approximately 12k miles on them. I do not have the original 16" wheels, but can remove the 19" wheels and obtain OEM wheels and tires, if desire.

Sell price is $12,000.00

Truck has a clean title and title in hand and ready for transfer.

Serious inquiry only. Please e-mail your questions or to coordinate to see the truck.

Thanks

Gene

IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1085.jpg
    IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1110.jpg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top