Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

MBRP or Doug Thorley exhaust?

Old 06-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
carolinataco is on a distinguished road
carolinataco's Tacoma Gallery
MBRP or Doug Thorley exhaust?

I am going to put a new exhaust in the very near future. I have been doing lots of research and i am stuck between MBRP and DT. I would really like to hear some more MBRP clips so If you have any PLEASE post them or a link. If you have DT clips lets hear those too. Opinions?

CURRENT SET UP:
DTLT headers, Pipe bomb, Volant Intake, TRD muffler, URD MAF Cal.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Check youtube for clips. I personally think dual exhaust looks gay on any truck.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
If i got the MBRP id go with the black series. dont like the dual chrome
Old 06-30-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I would stick with URD. They make an awesome exhaust. Pair that up with Doug Thorley long tube headers up front and you have a winner.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
I would stick with URD. They make an awesome exhaust. Pair that up with Doug Thorley long tube headers up front and you have a winner.
x2 I love my URD 3 inch
Old 07-02-2010, 07:11 AM   #7
I would love to get the URD with the turbo muffler but i just cant afford $530... Think im gonna go with the Doug Thorley cat back. Thoughts? Any one know where i can possible get the URD system for cheaper? used?