Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Missed Connection: Black Tacoma at Mather VA, Sacramento

Old 07-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
jackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nice
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Missed Connection: Black Tacoma at Mather VA, Sacramento

Started working at the Mather VA in Sac again today and saw you sitting there all alone:

you - black late-gen Taco with an old-style all pro front bumper and rebel sticker on dash.

me - i parked next to you with my silver late gen, icons all around, AR mojaves and snug top.

when i came out at the end of the day you were gone. i hoped for a note on my windshield but there was nothing. i'll look for you again. i wish i had a better description of your truck but work sucked balls so i was a bit preoccupied.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Old 07-01-2010, 10:39 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 07-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #4
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 07-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #5
jackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nice
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
my job sucks man...i got to find this truck and pass the day somehow!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
He never left, he was just hiding in the bushes. lol j/k
Old 07-01-2010, 10:52 PM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Try the other Tacoma websites as well. Did he have a tacomaworld sticker on his truck?
Old 07-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #8
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
im only ttora and this and they're not that into this kind of humor over there.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #9
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakotruck View Post
he never left, he was just hiding in the bushes. Lol j/k

heeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #10
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
This should be a craigslist ad...LOL!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #11
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
This is hilarious!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #12
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal View Post
Started working at the Mather VA in Sac again today and saw you sitting there all alone:

you - black late 30's , buff sports type

me - curious , shy newbie

when i came out at the end of the day you were gone. i hoped for a note on my windshield but there was nothing. i'll look for you again. i wish i had a better description of your truck but work sucked balls so i was a bit preoccupied.
j/k
Old 07-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #13
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
nobody?

shit.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:53 AM   #14
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
It was me!

Old 07-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal View Post

you - black late-gen Taco with an old-style all pro front bumper and rebel sticker on dash.

me - i parked next to you with my silver late gen, icons all around, AR mojaves and snug top.

Is that the old AF base?
Old 07-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #16
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
haha. thats funny.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:03 AM   #17
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
yep
just before they decided to close it they FINALLY gave it a new hospital
then closed the base, so they turned it into a va hospital, and they have a clinic at Mccellan afb ( closed also)

untill the new hospital it was a old ww2 wooden "hospital" open bay beds.
spent time in it when i was younger, 50 g.i.s to a ward and one tv at the end of the hall, no phone, one shower room with one stall.

side note, they had a 3 story BOQ ( bachelor officer quarters) across from the hospital and was full of navigator trainees, well when the base closed they wanted to turn it into a "homeless shelter" but found it was not good enough for the homeless, so spent several millions remodeling it
so was good enough for officers in the air force, but not homeless?????
Interesting, I grew up on Mather ('82?-'89). I moved back to PA right before it closed. I just Google mapped the area and was doing some reminiscing. My how it has changed. Good times......
Old 07-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #18
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
black late-gen Taco with an old-style all pro front bumper and rebel sticker on dash.
I don't have a black Taco, but I do have a baby blue Hyundai with black wipers...oh, and I park in NH, but is that the one you were talking about???
Old 07-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #19
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
damn, tried again today hoping i would see you but alas you were missing. and i got a f'ing parking ticket for parking in patient parking. bastards. maybe its because i was driving wifey's honda accord today.

the 3 story buildings across from the hospital have been turned into low income housing.

i actually am genuinely interested in finding this guy...if i've gotta work there i might as well find someone to talk shit with.