Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Nitto Terra Grappler's

Old 07-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
pcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of light
pcledrew's Tacoma Gallery
Nitto Terra Grappler's

Thinking of buy a set of these bad boys but am laso planning a long [see: 7500+ miles] road trip later this year. Would I be nuts to do that much highway with a non highway specific tire? would I be better off buying the dura grapplers or something similar and then switching out when I get back home and those tire's eventually wear down ? Thoughts please.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
It's not a bad choice if you are gonna go with them, people are bias to tires IMO. So just pick what you would think you will be happy with.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
decent tire... I had them and drove from Monterey to Denver and back on them, plus multiple trips up and down the west coast. I got rid of them because they werent aggressive enough, plus I had 265s and wanted 285s.... now I have 305s
Old 07-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hell, i'd run a trip like that on my KM2's and the TG's are a LOT less aggressive. I think it'll be fine, they should have mild street manners based on the tread design.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
I've had two sets and loved em. Hiway manners are great. Probably want to make sure you get a c load so they shouldn't be heavy like the ten ply mentioned above.