Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Calling all Regular Cab 4x4's

Old 06-11-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
Mudbug is on a distinguished road

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
Calling all Regular Cab 4x4's

Just curious how many are out there? There were only a couple when I joined this board about a year ago but i've noticed several more around here lately. I think it is probably one of the more (dare I call a taco rare) rare forms of the taco.
Me= 2007 white regular cab 4x4. Mods include AFE CAI, Chrome rear bumper and front grill cover, (traded someone) Michelin AT 2's in 265/70/16, and Amsoil all around.

I really wanted a black one but I would have had to wait and they made me a deal on the white one since it was in stock.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #2
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
No 4x4 for me, but still a Regular Cab.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
Bill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the rough

Bill in Ky's Tacoma Gallery
Two door man here.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #4
Robbie will become famous soon enoughRobbie will become famous soon enough

Robbie's Tacoma Gallery
Regular cab with a 4 cylinder, manual tranny, in silver.
Purchased a base 4 x 4 model to haul stuff through the Catskills.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:43 PM   #5
wbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 46210 munitions system spec. F-4 phantom
wbhvacer's Tacoma Gallery
regular cab i4 2.7 man. 2wd
Old 06-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #6
LRH is on a distinguished road
LRH's Tacoma Gallery
Reg cab PreRunner 2.7 5spd SR5 trim. Not a 4WD as you asked, but of course shares the F & R suspension design, tires and wheels, and has the same basic look/size & height proportion before any mods.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #7

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in Ky View Post
Two door man here.

What you have is exactly what I wanted. An SR5 regular cab 4x4. It isn't even an orderable option in texas though. I've thought about painting my front bumper and fender flares but i'm too lazy to actually do it haha!
Old 06-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #8
CometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the rough
CometKat's Tacoma Gallery
Iíve got a 08 regular cab 4x4 with an SR5 package. I had to special order it since they donít ship that model to Northern Nevada. I swapped out the steel wheels for a set of TRD off-road alloys, added a tool box, and ditched the mud flaps. The truck is nothing special by the standards of this forum but itís exactly what I wanted. Actually I wanted white but the dealer came up with a silver one so I took it. Iíll be posting some pictures soon since I just finished my ďmodsĒ.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #9
dizrick is on a distinguished road

dizrick's Tacoma Gallery
regular cab 4x4, love the truck. Got it just the way I wanted it. All I need now is some fog lights and a few other things I haven't thought of yet.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #10
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Regular cab SR5 prerunner. I feel you on not being able to order the 4x4 with the SR5 package. My biggest thing was the seats and center console. I didn't need 4x4 so I saved some $.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #11
Rich8419 is on a distinguished road
Rich8419's Tacoma Gallery
regular cab 4x4!
Old 06-13-2008, 10:29 AM   #12
HardCase will become famous soon enough

Army: Medic
HardCase's Tacoma Gallery
Mine's an '08 regular cab 4wd, 2.7/5speed, pretty basic. Regular cabs just look right IMHO, the way a pickup is supposed to look, the way God intended.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #13
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
got stock '08 4x4 5-speed. just savin up for tires/rims now. lovin it, no regrets
Old 06-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #14
HikeYNP is on a distinguished road
HikeYNP's Tacoma Gallery
Black Regular cab 4x4 SR5 with TRD wheels that the dealer threw on. Having owned several Tacomas, I specifically wanted a regular cab 4 banger 5 speed.

One time a year I will have a storage issue for an annual cross country trip. Anyone have a recommendation for a truck box?
Old 06-19-2008, 05:18 PM   #15
RWDUNKY is on a distinguished road
RWDUNKY's Tacoma Gallery
White reg cab 4x4, fj cruiser wheels, 265-75R-16 tires, cusise control. intermittent wipers, bed extender, hood protector and 4x4 emblem from a tundra on tailgate. love the truck.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:47 AM   #16
YotaMan08 is on a distinguished road
YotaMan08's Tacoma Gallery
Red regular cab bone stock 4x4.. Next two weeks will have have some new wheels and tires. 265/75r16 Bfg AT and Dick Cepek polish wheels trimmed in black.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:39 PM   #17
CometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the rough
The new rig is complete (for now at least)

Old 06-22-2008, 06:50 PM   #18
No Badges, no mud flaps, blacked out rocker flange, TRD off road wheels, Deflecta-Shield narrow low profile box.

Old 06-22-2008, 07:01 PM   #19

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometKat View Post
No Badges, no mud flaps, blacked out rocker flange, TRD off road wheels, Deflecta-Shield narrow low profile box.

very nice!
Old 06-22-2008, 07:05 PM   #20
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometKat View Post
Iíve got a 08 regular cab 4x4 with an SR5 package. I had to special order it since they donít ship that model to Northern Nevada. I swapped out the steel wheels for a set of TRD off-road alloys, added a tool box, and ditched the mud flaps. The truck is nothing special by the standards of this forum but itís exactly what I wanted. Actually I wanted white but the dealer came up with a silver one so I took it. Iíll be posting some pictures soon since I just finished my ďmodsĒ.
That is a sweet looking truck, nice job !