Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Looking for a part number

Old 07-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
cotruckin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cotruckin
Looking for a part number

I am looking for the part number for this peice. Hit a fence post a few months ago and I am trying to get everything put back together. Did away with the stock bumper and got the AllPro, not I have a few other things I need to get done.
Thanks for the help.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
I have looked on this site for the part, but I am not sure what that peice is called. Still looking
Old 07-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
I believe it's the headlight filler. Try this link.
http://www.partstrain.com/ShopbyBran...adlight_Filler

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
ThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud of

Navy: MA2 NAF El Centro
Name: Rafael
ThizzMex's Tacoma Gallery
It's the bumper filler.
http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/200...er_filler.html
Old 07-07-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry dude, I gave you a link for 1st gens.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
Thanks guys for helping out, looks like ThizzMex found the one that I am looking for.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
ThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud ofThizzMex has much to be proud of

Navy: MA2 NAF El Centro
Name: Rafael
ThizzMex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotruckin View Post
Thanks guys for helping out, looks like ThizzMex found the one that I am looking for.
No problem bro.