LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Is this Tail-Light Compatible on 2010?

Old 07-07-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
kasper09 is on a distinguished road
kasper09's Tacoma Gallery
Is this Tail-Light Compatible on 2010?

Hey guys I was wondering is this tail0light possibly compatible to be fitted on a 2010 Tacoma????

I really like the loooks of it much better than the current stock one I have...

http://www.autoall.com/tacoma-05-07-taillights.htm
Old 07-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
It should.. May have to get a different plug though
Old 07-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
direct replacement. They haven't modified the tail lights at all since the new body style. The only thing they have changed is the style of it from bulb to LED. The plugs are the same though.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
direct replacement. They haven't modified the tail lights at all since the new body style. The only thing they have changed is the style of it from bulb to LED. The plugs are the same though.
I wasnt sure about the plugs.. The bulb plug is different from the LED plug I thought
Old 07-07-2010, 11:07 PM   #5
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Nope I did a straight swap with my buddy on his 09 and the plugs are exactly the same.

Knowledge passed on to you my friend. Now you know. So I hope you pass it on to someone else. I love learning things and passing it on to others to learn.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #6
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper09 View Post
Hey guys I was wondering is this tail0light possibly compatible to be fitted on a 2010 Tacoma????

I really like the loooks of it much better than the current stock one I have...

http://www.autoall.com/tacoma-05-07-taillights.htm
if you buy that tail light, would you br intereted in selling your stock tailight?