LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

=> Spidertrax Spacers w/TC Spindles? Will this work? <=

Old 07-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
=> Spidertrax Spacers w/TC Spindles? Will this work? <=

So I'm getting New Rims and I really, really, really want them. However there might be an issue of these rims not clearing without the Spidertrax. If I needed to, can I run these Spidertrax in the Front with the TC Spindles? I really don't want to do that. . .

before you BASH me. I really, really, really want these rims.

I DON'T want to run the Spacers. LOL

The Rims are 16 @ 4.0 Back Spacing w/ +30

any insight would be great
Old 07-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you yelling @ me TOKU.
To think I voted for your truck. . .

j/k

Thanks, I'm hoping to just avoid spacers and making sure these rims will fit and clear the calipers.